RiRi

What Are You Thinking Right Now?

RiRi

What are you thinking right now? What's on your mind right now? 

Edited by Live&LetLive

Harrow

The past is the past. We learn from it, we understand from it, we improve from the mistakes of it and we become better people :) 

I'm thinking about someone special and our dream to visit Rome together :)

Nesf

How can I fix my internal hard drive :(

aspieguy
4 hours ago, Nesf said:

What's wrong with it? Is it a laptop or a desktop? What happens when you try to boot the computer?

Nesf
3 hours ago, aspieguy said:

What's wrong with it? Is it a laptop or a desktop? What happens when you try to boot the computer?

It was intermittently crashing. It's a desktop. I think I have solved the problem now, which leaves me thinking:

I'm so glad my hard drive is working again, and:

I hope my hard drive doesn't crash again! :)

Pinky and his brain
7 hours ago, Nesf said:

Which one ?

You have three, if I remember right.

Pinky and his brain

@Nesf I assume it's the OS drive then.

Do you have all updates installed ? There has been an error in Windows 10, that made systems with a combination of SSD and Hard drives become unstable. But it should be fixed now. But only if all updates are installed.

Another thing, do you have "fast boot" enabled. You can check it in the control panel, under power settings. In the left side of the "power setting" windows, there should be a link called "what to do when the power button is pressed" or something similar. I don't have my Windows set to English language, so I have to guess what it says haha..:D

But the link will bring up a new window, where at the bottom there will be some check boxes. One of those boxes is called "fast boot". You should uncheck it. And then reboot your computer.

"Fast boot" is unfortunately creating a lot of trouble, because it never lets the computer restart properly. If fast boot is enabled, turning off your computer only sets it into a deep sleep state. By disabling fast boot, your computer will get a clean start every time. And that will increase stability quite a lot.

Actually everybody on Windows 10 should probably disable "fast boot", but if they don't have any issues there's no reason to do it. (if it ain't broke, don't fix it)

If you like to disable fast boot through the CMD (command prompt), it's very easy. Open a command prompt as administrator, and type: powercfg -h off and then press enter. That will disable fast boot permanently.

blacktiger911

buying a 2015 frs and rocket bunny it.

Eliza

I was thinking about how analytical I am. Then I caught myself analyzing why I am so analytical.

I just woke up and I already need a rest. :) 

RiRi

Wondering whether my neighbor is ashamed of people knowing he fucks loudly. I always wonder a lot of things relative to the person or in general. But I do wonder. I saw him the other day,he passed almost right next to me, I looked at him as he passed me by, but he made no eye contact whatsoever. And when he got closer to me, he looked right down at the floor.