Primeape

About stuff :lol:

Edited by DebzMata08

RiRi
1 minute ago, DebzMata08 said:

About stuff :lol:

What kinda stuff? :rolleyes::lol:

RiRi

I'm thinking that my neighbor is a fucking c**t who was placed in my life as a test and obstacle that I must and will overcome. :wacko:

Edited by Live&LetLive

Primeape
57 minutes ago, Live&LetLive said:

What kinda stuff? :rolleyes::lol:

Mainly about when the hell wales is gonna see spring :mellow::lol:

RiRi

Thinking that I've actually been dealing with the flu for the past five days (the first few days was the worst) and not the common cold. No wonder I have been sweating in my sleep, and feeling more like sh*t than when I usually get sick. 

Nesf

I wish this nightmare were over. I now have to spend the rest of my life living in constant fear :(

Nesf

I wish my life were back to normal.

RiRi

Thinking of reading that book that I learned from reading an article of psychology today. It's called confessions of a sociopath....I forgot the rest of the title, but it looks like it will be an interesting read. Though I still have a couple of books I started reading, but didn't finish. (someday I will finish them, as per usual). :)

RiRi

Thinking that some people in this world will just not like me. Thats how it is for everyone, even the nicest people could be disliked (im not saying im the nicest, i know im not, probably not even close, just an example that if even they are disliked by some then so can i be disliked, or more likely so be disliked). I should just be myself and stop trying to change the way I behave to please others. If only it was easy for me to do. I can only try my best to improve as a person, which I've already been doing throughout my life.