Jump to content
RiRi

What Are You Thinking Right Now?

Recommended Posts

RiRi

Wondering if people on instagram know who sees their profile, when you're not officially following them. Lately people I had been following have made their accounts private. That sucks. lmfao :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RiRi

I'm not going to make an instagram because I feel like I can't ever be myself there. I can't post pictures of me crying there, only when I'm not crying which is not representative of my life whatsoever. Edit (I know that literally I can post pictures of myself crying, but I wouldn't want to :wacko: )

Edited by AugustGrace

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Harrow
7 hours ago, AugustGrace said:

I'm not going to make an instagram because I feel like I can't ever be myself there. I can't post pictures of me crying there, only when I'm not crying which is not representative of my life whatsoever. Edit (I know that literally I can post pictures of myself crying, but I wouldn't want to :wacko: )

You can try make it a positive place maybe post pictures of things you like. Make it the positive influence in your life. I understand what you mean above, but sometimes some positive thinking can cheer up the darkest days.:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RiRi
46 minutes ago, Harrow said:

You can try make it a positive place maybe post pictures of things you like. Make it the positive influence in your life. I understand what you mean above, but sometimes some positive thinking can cheer up the darkest days.:)

That sounds like a good idea, thank you. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RiRi

Thinking of not following back whoever follows me as a "thank you". I was trying to be nice and following people just for, for some reason, following me, but it's causing too much stress. I'll just follow back if I know that person, or I end up liking their page, or I end up knowing the person. Not as a form of thank you. This way I won't have to worry about unfollowing them if they do. :) If they follow me that's okay and if they for some reason and up unfollowing me later then that's okay as well. :) A person who wants to keep following me will do so no matter what. If they dont then they just won't. Simple as that and I have no problem with that. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Asgardian

Thinking that social media has made people worry about the most trivial of things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RiRi

Thinking that it's true that social media makes people worry about the most trivial things, fight over the most trivial things, the list goes on. And thinking that some people forget that even forums are a type of social media. :lol: The internet has definitely become a place where people can find things to worry about. Because people must worry about things that can range from which underwear to wear to a presentation they have to make at work to lower the cost of money spent on different company programs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Asgardian
15 minutes ago, Makelets said:

 And thinking that some people forget that even forums are a type of social media. :lol: 

Yes. Who said they weren't?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RiRi

Thinking that sometimes people see things where there aren't any. And thinking that human beings are contradictory in nature. And thinking that makeup makes people get wrinkles faster than not wearing makeup. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Asgardian
20 minutes ago, Makelets said:

And thinking that some people forget that even forums are a type of social media. :lol: 

 

4 minutes ago, Asgardian said:

Yes. Who said they weren't?

 

1 minute ago, Makelets said:

Thinking that sometimes people see things where there aren't any. And thinking that human beings are contradictory in nature. And thinking that makeup makes people get wrinkles faster than not wearing makeup. 

So nobody said it then. Thought as much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.