RiRi

What Are You Thinking Right Now?

RiRi

Wondering if people on instagram know who sees their profile, when you're not officially following them. Lately people I had been following have made their accounts private. That sucks. lmfao :lol: 

RiRi

I'm not going to make an instagram because I feel like I can't ever be myself there. I can't post pictures of me crying there, only when I'm not crying which is not representative of my life whatsoever. Edit (I know that literally I can post pictures of myself crying, but I wouldn't want to :wacko: )

Edited by AugustGrace

Harrow
7 hours ago, AugustGrace said:

I'm not going to make an instagram because I feel like I can't ever be myself there. I can't post pictures of me crying there, only when I'm not crying which is not representative of my life whatsoever. Edit (I know that literally I can post pictures of myself crying, but I wouldn't want to :wacko: )

You can try make it a positive place maybe post pictures of things you like. Make it the positive influence in your life. I understand what you mean above, but sometimes some positive thinking can cheer up the darkest days.:)

RiRi
46 minutes ago, Harrow said:

You can try make it a positive place maybe post pictures of things you like. Make it the positive influence in your life. I understand what you mean above, but sometimes some positive thinking can cheer up the darkest days.:)

That sounds like a good idea, thank you. :) 

RiRi

Thinking of not following back whoever follows me as a "thank you". I was trying to be nice and following people just for, for some reason, following me, but it's causing too much stress. I'll just follow back if I know that person, or I end up liking their page, or I end up knowing the person. Not as a form of thank you. This way I won't have to worry about unfollowing them if they do. :) If they follow me that's okay and if they for some reason and up unfollowing me later then that's okay as well. :) A person who wants to keep following me will do so no matter what. If they dont then they just won't. Simple as that and I have no problem with that. :)

Asgardian

Thinking that social media has made people worry about the most trivial of things.

RiRi

Thinking that it's true that social media makes people worry about the most trivial things, fight over the most trivial things, the list goes on. And thinking that some people forget that even forums are a type of social media. :lol: The internet has definitely become a place where people can find things to worry about. Because people must worry about things that can range from which underwear to wear to a presentation they have to make at work to lower the cost of money spent on different company programs. 

Asgardian
15 minutes ago, Makelets said:

And thinking that some people forget that even forums are a type of social media. :lol: 

Yes. Who said they weren't?

RiRi

Thinking that sometimes people see things where there aren't any. And thinking that human beings are contradictory in nature. And thinking that makeup makes people get wrinkles faster than not wearing makeup. 

Asgardian
20 minutes ago, Makelets said:

And thinking that some people forget that even forums are a type of social media. :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Asgardian said:

Yes. Who said they weren't?

1 minute ago, Makelets said:

Thinking that sometimes people see things where there aren't any. And thinking that human beings are contradictory in nature. And thinking that makeup makes people get wrinkles faster than not wearing makeup. 

So nobody said it then. Thought as much.