Sign in to follow this  
spymaster08

I have aspergers

spymaster08

Hello, I am 12 years old and I have had aspergers my entire life and I would really like to meet some people who are the same age as me with apergers. At my school I am found annoying and that makes me sad. Does anyone feel that way?

Nesf

Hi, and welcome to the forum! I think that many people can relate. When I was at school, I felt that I didn't belong, I was rejected, ignored or excluded. My teachers certainly found me annoying, and I didn't get good reports around your age.

Gone away

Hi and welcome. I'm guessing most of us had an odd time at school. I was very withdrawn and didn't like school. Try and focus on your ambitions, learning and the good stuff.

RiRi

Hi @spymaster08, welcome to the forum. :) 

I'm sorry that people are mean to you. Do people find you annoying only because you're different? Why do people consider you annoying? Do you want to talk about it more? Have you told someone about this? Have you considered being home school?

Edited by Live&LetLive

Myrtonos
On 28/02/2017 at 7:48 AM, spymaster08 said:

Hello, I am 12 years old and I have had aspergers my entire life and I would really like to meet some people who are the same age as me with apergers. At my school I am found annoying and that makes me sad. Does anyone feel that way?

Asperger's and anything else on the same spectrum is lifelong.

balerion

That breaks my heart but at least you know you have it. A lot of people thought I was weird or annoying as a kid :/ but let me tell you, things change A LOT as you get older. I felt weird until I got to college--then I finally started making some friends, and it was awesome!

hang in there.