Ik3

[Sensitive] (Scary) Have You Ever Been In A Fight?

Ik3

I know that anger is often common among AS people, as well as bullying in school, ect.

Curious as to if anyone ever got pushed a bit too far, or had to defend themselves from another person physically? How did you feel?

Please, if the topic is uncomfortable to you, let me know and I will ask Willow to remove it.

Fighting was pretty common for me as a child, and I was often suspended from school due to my violence toward other children. I apparently had problems expressing my emotions correctly. (Sound familiar?)

Other then minor scuffles, the only serious encounter I've had (Outside of the War, totally different story...) was when I got jumped in a parking lot by 3 gang members. I got pretty beat up, and I still have scars on my face to show for it, but I managed to fight them off. One of them tried to grab my face and twist my head around, and without even thinking about it, I bit his little finger off. It was was a very strange feeling, biting a piece off of another person....

Anyway, that's probably TMI, so I'll stop there.

Whoknows

Pretty common. These days are different; most people that do it wait for the circumstances to be on their side to save face and pull anything on their victims. I was used to being set up by others in school, while the teacher was away; being ambushed until high-school (by the time things got serious and almost five people got expelled with me all along).

Well, that's all. Life's been pretty tranquil for the time being.

Willow

Gosh that sounds awful, thank goodness you were able to defend yourself!

I've almost been in a few fights, unfortunately, that's just how the bullying got sometimes. Once I was only young, about 8. A girl punched me, but I didn't retaliate, I just told my parents and they told the head teacher and it was dealt with.

Another time was in high school. At my school we were allowed into town for lunch as it wasn't very far away, and I went out with a friend every day, and we went with a group of other people. We were kind of the outcasts, so we stuck together. Anyway, one girl had threatened that she would beat me up at lunch time, and she was kind of manly in a way, not afraid to throw a punch, so it was actually worth believing. Plus, she came up to me and threatened to start on me at break time, but my group of friends circled around me and she backed off, which was when she threatened lunch time. We all went to our head of year and told her what was going on and she dealt with it. So again, I didn't have to do anything fighting wise, and she didn't physically do anything to me either.

I've almost punched someone once, when they were bullying me. They were in my house, my actual friend was there, but he'd brought two of the other people from the group, one of which I didn't like and they didn't like me. He was a lot smaller than me, but he just picked on me all the time. Anyway, he'd took a school photo of me off the wall and was picking on me for how I looked in it, and I just couldn't believe he had the nerve to be so disrespectful of my home, and my Mum was there too. So I was going to punch him, but I didn't want to break anything on his face haha, so I punched the photo - it broke and I cut my hand up quite a bit, still got a few scars from that. And he didn't back off either, just picked on me more for lashing out!

Andy

Yeah, as a kid I was always fighting or rather defending myself against those that took the usual bullying a stage further, but when authority got involved, teachers and such I always got in trouble for my defending myself where I noticed I was always in greater trouble which I did not understand given I was in defence.

The trouble was because I fought dirty,  I went for what I knew hurt and what would disable as the name of my game was to make the other lose interest as quickly as possible and often they did sometimes in shock at what I had gone for, for such as what is between the legs was the focus of maximum attention and I had no problem grabbing crushing and twisting as I had discovered males do lose interest in everything when that area is under duress, which was funny really, because often it is in those that like to fight the desire originates with a chemical produced in what I had my attacker by and I would not let go until I had them begging. 

My last fight was nine years ago, defence again, defence against four  adults I later discovered were high on cocaine, and I was in the wrong place at the wrong time and so became their target where I suffered a lot, three broken ribs and head injuries, head injuries that changed me, but my dirty fighting did not work on them where later I was told men on drugs have the resilience and strength of ten, they felt nothing. The damage that attack caused was such that now I am careful were I go for I have developed a fear of people. which includes gangs of children.

But dirty fighting, all fighting is dirty even the state sanctioned as the name of the game is to oppress an opponent with force to either repel their advances or take something that belongs to them.

To obtain and control by force is neanderthal and how can authority seek to stop people fighting if it has no problem starting fights itself as to look at it, even in public demonstrations authority is armed and is quick to use violence on the defenceless and it gets away with what it does even when it maims and kills.

Anyone remember this;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18900484

or a bit further back ;

http://youtu.be/kqE3SqSpT50   ( sensitive)

Authority has no moral high ground and it could be authority is the cause of us fighting amongst ourselves as they control every aspect of our lives.

Sofi

I have not been in any proper, scary fights but sometimes, when I was younger, my anger got the better of me. 
When I was 12, I got angry at my friend for some reason. I can't remember what the reason was now. I took my friend by hair and almost swung her around in a circle by the hair and pushed her own. She didn't do anything to me back though.
Another time I remember, about age 15 or 16, I was in an under 18s nightclub and a boy made a comment about how my best friend (at the time) looked and it horrible so I put my middle finger up at him, thinking that it would be it and I was a bit scared of him so I didn't want to do anything else in the nightclub but I wanted to kind of stand up for my friend. But, then he walked over and shoved me over and spat at me, so I pushed him back and it was a bit of pushing back and forward for a while but then my friend took me outside and we just left. 

Also had a screaming fight with that 'best friend' once and I slapped her face. 

Sofi

Hey Sofi,

Nice picture !

Thank you! Well, I finally got around to changing it from the previous one I thought looked too 'winter-y' now. 

Khasper

I was bullied in school and I was pushed down a flight of stairs by the other kids. They also followed me off the bus and beat me up as well. There were about 5 of them so I didn't know what to do.

I did learn Karate but I still didn't like fighting but after I got out of school I pretty much stayed away from anyone.

Sofi

I was bullied in school and I was pushed down a flight of stairs by the other kids. They also followed me off the bus and beat me up as well. There were about 5 of them so I didn't know what to do.

I did learn Karate but I still didn't like fighting but after I got out of school I pretty much stayed away from anyone.

I have been thinking perhaps doing a martial art, like karate or Judo, would be good for my anger. Maybe not. But, I used to go to a Judo class for autistic children because apparently, it's good for us. 

Khasper

I liked the class, the working out and breaking the boards, I believe I was up to 3 boards that I could break at a time, but it was fighting people that I didn't like.

It may all go back to the fact I don't like touch as to why I don't fight back.

The form I took was Tae Kwon Do (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taekwondo), but I did have the opportunity and didn't take it to take an Aikido class from Steven Seagal.

Edited by Khasper