Sign in to follow this  
Dr-David-Banner

Elliot Rodger's Youtube Channel

RiRi

I didn't really the last two posts made my @Dr-David-Banner

I agree that most aspies on this forum have been in a relationship. We do have communication deficits, but I think one of the reasons why it faltered in Elliot Roger was the superficiality he engaged in. I think most aspies on this forum, or regular basis members, aren't shallow like that. So they could date someone who isn't as conventionally beautiful, but have a more attractive personality. So I think that's where one of the possible problems lied in Elliot Roger.

Edited by AugustGrace

Dr-David-Banner

The debate goes on over his diagnosis. Seems pretty certain malignant narcissistic personality disorder is part of it.
You will notice his earlier YouTube videos were less extreme than the last ones.
As I said, yes, I understand what it feels like to be socially isolated. One thing I never forgot was the teams selection at school. I would be the last one picked and, even then, under the insistance of a teacher (to a chorus of groans and protests).
In my twenties I was very shy of girls maybe due to pressure that I was supposed to be masculine and do the chasing. Nowadays, I am not shy at all. One sort of bonus is if you get to the point of giving up altogether, talking to women becomes easy. Instead of seeing them as partners to be chased about or impressed, they become just good company. I find women more expressive and mature and figure I relate more psychologically to them. So like Elliot Rodger I have no woman "on my arm" but friendship wise it's easier for me to make small talk with women. Weirdly I always remember their names in conversation whereas with guys I don't.
As to sex, well, yes there was a time I had lots of encounters without any emotional ties. However these days sex isn't a big deal.

DavidTheWitch

The guy was a special kind of crazy!