RiRi

I thought that older people were supposed to be...

RiRi

@Asgardian you always seem to think the worst from me. I didn't say anything to be twisted or manipulative. I only said it in hopes that harrow didn't also come here and attack me. I dont need this kind of thing in my life right now. I'm depressed and sometimes I feel suicidal and I even hurt myself. So I'm only asking for consideration. I know we all have our own struggles, but I feel like at this moment I really need people to be understanding towards me. I need help and support, not otherwise. I dont need people to try and being me down.

And I'm not having a go at him. I'm only asking for clarification. I know that I've sometimes made arguments worse and that I've liked posts, but aren't we supposed to be moving to a forum atmosphere where people dont gang up on each other and instead support each other? When people are arguing, people should stop to break the fight, not make it worse. 

Harrow can post whatever he likes, I just hoped hed be nice.

RiRi
2 minutes ago, Harrow said:

I liked @Asgardianpost because I fully agree with what he says and he's a friend. Anna no one has it out for you we care about you, but you have to think about what you say you cause a lot of trouble for saying some really stupid things.  

Can you tell me what exactly you agreed with him about? I want to know becausr I feel like people dont like me. :(

I dont think you guys have it out for me, but I dont understand why a lot of the things I say are stupid? It's me, i cant change how i think to please everyone. 

Asgardian

@AugustGrace Yes, but why don't you ever think about how other people are feeling? Why is it always about you? I feel attacked by you. I feel depressed all the time as well. I sometimes feel like I don't want to be here anymore, a lot. I need people to be understanding towards me but I never say anything because I don't expect the whole forum to revolve around me it isn't fair. It makes other people feel like they cannot offload their problems without you suggesting your problems are worse. You know what? I have days and days where I feel like absolute sh*t. I feel like I am worthless and don't want to be here. I have nothing to offer, I feel l have no future. Why can you not just for once consider that perhaps I AM STRUGGLING TOO!!!!

RiRi

@Asgardian I think you should say those things more often about how you feel because if you dont, no one would know. I would actually like it if you did that, people can't read minds and dont know what others are going through. I'm sorry that you feel like that. I feel like that too a lot, like you. I dont know what people are going through especially if they dont say anything. 

You have as much of a right as I do to ask for help and support and consideration. We should all strive for the well being of everyone, especially those who is struggling on this forum.

Maybe by communicating that we are struggling people would be more compassionate towards us.

If there's something that you dont like of me that I did, I please ask to say it in a nice manner. I may not realize that I'm doing things, just please bear with me. If I dont understand too. 

And I'm sorry if I ever said something mean to anyone. 

@Harrow I'm sorry about what happened yesterday. Afterwards I realized that I seem to not like when other people post things that are different from what I said or something like that. I seem to be bothered by other statements that dont concede with my. I was thinking of posting a topic. I did feel bad about it. I will search why I'm like that and what I can do to improve. It wasn't personal. Also thank you for bearing with me. I'm really trying to become a better person. Everyday, but it's been a long process and it's going to be a long process. I know that you've been going through some stuff lately too, but I praise you for being stronger than i am. 

Asgardian

@AugustGrace Sorry, but too little too late. You have only reacted this way because of what I said. You clearly didn't consider my feelings before my last post. Even then you have managed to criticise me, suggesting I should have said something sooner. Maybe I didn't want to. Maybe I shouldn't have had to. But I did, because quite frankly it was the only way I could make you realise what I mean. But like I said, it is too little too late.

RiRi

@Asgardian I care about you and I've always let you know that. Sometimes I feel like you act like an asshole and sometimes I feel like you dont like me, but I still care about you. And I dont ever wish anything bad happened to you. I also think you're a good person overall. 

I'm a very sensitive person who has a lot of flaws and who wished everyone was nice. I think a lot of people are assholes at some point and am a very weak person whose feelings get hurt easily. 

Asgardian
Just now, AugustGrace said:

@Asgardian Sometimes I feel like you act like an asshole and sometimes I feel like you dont like me

Only you could try and make someone feel better by saying they sometimes act like an asshole and that bringing the attention back on yourself again. Unbelievable. I will keep saying this until you actually do it - leave me alone.

RiRi
5 minutes ago, Asgardian said:

Only you could try and make someone feel better by saying they sometimes act like an asshole and that bringing the attention back on yourself again. Unbelievable. I will keep saying this until you actually do it - leave me alone.

I'm not trying to bring the attention back to myself, just trying to explain that maybe because my feelings get hurt easily that I think sometimes others are assholes, but maybe a stronger person could take it and not think they're asshole. Okay, I will leave you alone.

Edited by AugustGrace
Missed a word.

Asgardian
Just now, AugustGrace said:

Okay, I will leave you alone.

Good.