StarlessEclipse
On 2017-5-26 at 4:41 PM, Sirius said:

Sounds good, doesn't it?

Edited by Sirius

Asgardian
14 minutes ago, Sirius said:

Sounds good, doesn't it?

Truly shocking.

However, more and more I have hope that this election is making people realise the damage the Conservatives are doing to this country.

Edited by Asgardian

Asgardian
On 6/1/2017 at 8:38 AM, aspieguy said:

The UK is on the brink of losing important trade relations and the strength of its currency because of how politically unsettling leaving the EU is. Changing party, which inevitably results in a lot of other changes in the country's direction along with it, is only going to make this worse.

Firstly, it is the Conservatives who are largely responsible for us leaving the EU. I question why you still want to vote for them after that. Secondly, it is quite clear that the attitude of the Conservatives is to go into Brexit negotiations very aggressively. Labour will strike a deal which ensures we work with Europe, not against them.

On 5/31/2017 at 8:59 PM, aspieguy said:

This is about more than just disabilities. 

I will admit, you definitely sound like a Tory here.

On 5/31/2017 at 8:59 PM, aspieguy said:

The country needs political stability if they hope to get through brexit without the economy falling apart in the process. 

Ah, yes. The good old "Labour will ruin the economy" argument. And yet, Labour has a manifesto which is fully costed, contrary to the Tory "magic money tree" rhetorical nonsense. The Conservatives still haven't told us how they will fund their manifesto. Oh, and the country is still living under the shadow of austerity. Hardly a thriving economy.

10 hours ago, Miss Chief said:

Actually Labour always have a better fiscal record and lower deficits (the banks caused the financial crash not Labour) where as the Tories never balance the books... the deficit has grown under Tory governance despite austerity! Proof here although Google it and you will find tons of evidence of this on average the Tories have a deficit twice the size of Labour.

I completely agree with @Miss Chief here. We have had seven years of austerity and yet the deficit has risen. Why do people think the economy is safer under the Conservatives when they have produced results like that in seven years?

aspieguy
20 hours ago, Asgardian said:

Ah, yes. The good old "Labour will ruin the economy" argument.

I wasn't using that argument. *Whichever* party is currently in power should stay in power until brexit is finished.

Asgardian
18 minutes ago, aspieguy said:

I wasn't using that argument. *Whichever* party is currently in power should stay in power until brexit is finished.

Even if the Conservatives will clearly make a mess of Brexit? That is illogical.