Sign in to follow this  
blacktiger911

my life

blacktiger911

saterday my dog died she was 11 and helped my through some really hard times when i was younger and yesterday my grandma had a stroke and is now in the hospital and cant move the right side of her body.

ZACKandATTACK

I'm sorry to hear that. My 2 dogs died 3 years ago and they helped me through tough times as well. At the start I would be sad every day and couldn't sleep that well. It has gotten better, but I don't think the sadness will ever go away. There will be times when you'll remember your dog and just want them back to hold them again or have a dream where they're alive and just want to stay like that forever. Unfortunately that will never happen and you just have to get yourself through this tough time. Even though it hurts you just have to keep moving forward and live your life.

Heather

Aww, I am sorry @blacktiger911 for the passing of your dog, it is hard to lose a beloved pet who has been part of your life for so long.  Eventually, it will get easier and you will always have the memories and hopefully some pictures to help you remember as well.  I am also sorry your Grandma had a stroke, that is hard to see grandparents getting older and when they have a stroke it often is very difficult to see.  I hope your family gets through this okay.

DavidTheWitch

Frankly this is just part of aging....

Asgardian
2 hours ago, DavidTheWitch said:

Frankly this is just part of aging....

Remind me to never seek sympathy from you for any reason :rolleyes:

@blacktiger911 Sorry to hear about what you are going through right now.

Nesf
On 15/6/2017 at 7:39 PM, Asgardian said:

Remind me to never seek sympathy from you for any reason :rolleyes:

Well, he's right, it is part of the aging process, birth and death are necessary parts of the circle of life. When I was growing up as a kid and we got a puppy, my parents told me right from the start that dogs don't have as long a life as people do, and after a few years the dog will pass away and that I needed to know and accept this if I were to have a puppy.  But  @DavidTheWitch even when you know this, as I'm sure @blacktiger911 does, the death of a pet can be hard to accept because they are companions and often seen as a member of the family and people become emotionally attached to their pets.