Sign in to follow this  
Astinus

Ibgfrtggbhhh

Asgardian

I don't mean to sound rude, but I am really struggling to understand why you are posting so many threads like this.

Peridot

Maybe it's Azkaban's obsession.

Anyway, uhygtfvcd! :lol:

Nesf

I suggest that if you feel the urge to write these random letter messages, you write them in the ranting thread if they are a rant, or the chit chat rather than making a new thread with them... there really is little point in having multiple threads like this that actually aren't saying anything.

• Helpful 3

RiRi

For that matter, I suggest she just posts in the threads which she has the gibberish in that she has already posted. Instead of perhaps flooding the Chit Chat and Ranting threads. 

Astinus

I don't know what to say...I know you're right about there's no need for any of these threads. And I shouldn't have made any of them. I guess it's just some weird obsession I have, like Peridot said. I tend to act on impulse and not show much self-control at times, I guess that's why I made more than one nonsense thread.

Sorry. I'll try to control myself more.

• Helpful 1

RiRi
2 hours ago, Azkaban said:

I don't know what to say...I know you're right about there's no need for any of these threads. And I shouldn't have made any of them. I guess it's just some weird obsession I have, like Peridot said. I tend to act on impulse and not show much self-control at times, I guess that's why I made more than one nonsense thread.

Sorry. I'll try to control myself more.

I'm understanding of you. I'm like that too. I struggle with self-control. Do you have ADHD? because I suspect I have it and it might be the reason why I'm like that. If you have it, I will get an idea whether I have it too.

Astinus

I'm pretty sure I have ADD, but not ADHD.

• Helpful 1

RiRi
4 hours ago, Azkaban said:

I'm pretty sure I have ADD, but not ADHD.

I think it's called both ADHD now? But what's the difference between ADHD and ADD? I know the obvious that there's no hyperactivity in ADD. But how can you tell if you don't have that component?

I should probably do some research. 

Myrtonos
On 8/21/2017 at 9:21 AM, Asgardian said:

I don't mean to sound rude, but I am really struggling to understand why you are posting so many threads like this.

I have reported them before but nothing has been done, so I am downvoting almost every single one of them, they are just so ridiculous that disliking them shouldn't need an explanation, this is an exception to always stating why one dislikes a post.

On 8/22/2017 at 7:44 AM, RiRi said:

For that matter, I suggest she just posts in the threads which she has the gibberish in that she has already posted. Instead of perhaps flooding the Chit Chat and Ranting threads. 

Better still would not post the gibberish anywhere publically. @Astinus I would like you to apologise for that.

Astinus

I'm sorry for posting so much gibberish, and I will try not to do it any more.