Willow

Clubs

Miss Chief
35 minutes ago, aspieguy said:

We're referring to the deletion of the topic "category" (the big tab at the top that says "Topics" next to "Home" and "Members"). You can have more than one of these, and they can have any name that you want (it doesn't have to say "Topics"), but once you've created them you can't delete them yourself.

Oh I see, thanks :) I kept seeing people posting about it and I was sure I'd seen it. Can you just remove all the info in Manage this Club and Edit this Forum then save it?

DavidTheWitch

So can you promote your club is the question?

Myrtonos

I want to be able to approve all new threads on one particular topic within a club I own as a precaution.

Nesf

I really messed up in the languages thread. I wanted to move DavidThe Witch's new thread into my German thread, but my thread took his thread title, and then duplicated itself :( I have no idea how to rectify this :(

Miss Chief

@Willow I have a quick question... on the forum homepage, beneath 'Announcements' and above 'Forums' I have a section called 'My Clubs' and all the clubs I am a member of are there but the club I manage (Fantasy) is not there. Is there a reason it isn't included? Is it perhaps somewhere else that I've missed? Could it be added or could there be a new section for 'Clubs you manage/moderate'?

This isn't a huge problem but it would be easier if I had a shortcut on the homepage to get to the club when I want to work on it or do some checks/moderation (especially if I or presumably others were to manage more than one club). Perhaps a shortcut up by the Notifications and Messages shortcuts at the top of the page... I do understand if it isn't available on the forum software there is not much you can do about it but perhaps you could have a look and see if there is an option for it to go somewhere that can be enabled? I don't really mind where I was just trying to think of where is might be and would look good. Like I said it isn't a huge issue... I currently just open a second tab for that club but it would be easier if there was a shortcut :D

I've included a screenshot of the section I'm talking about and you can see that the Fantasy Club isn't there...

AsperClick_Clubs.thumb.jpg.6a5d654904baf997d4c79cfe08c9bec1.jpg

EDIT: I do know there is a shortcut to the Clubs section but even in there the Fantasy club doesn't get any prominence (I don't mean for everyone I mean just for me as the owner) so I have to scroll down to it and while that's no biggie at the moment if there are an awful lot of clubs in the future it could be a problem.

Also on a different but related note, why aren't the clubs sorted alphanumerically in the Club Directory (All Clubs section) they seem to be sorted by creation date, which again is fine at the moment with only so many but will get confusing as the number of clubs increases? 

Edited by Miss Chief

Miss Chief

This is totally unrelated to my last post but @Nesf I just had a look at your Languages club and I have to say you have done an outstanding job on it, it looks great and you've really set it up well! :D I think I will be taking a closer look and pinching some of your ideas there ;) 

Willow

@Miss Chief it only shows 3 so as not to clutter your homepage too much - it goes by the last activity, so the 3 you were last active in.

Sofi

Do we get any notification anywhere about any new threads posted in our clubs, like in the newly posted threads bit on the side? 
It's just, I posted a new thread in Girls club last week and I don't think anyone has seen it as I've had no replies.