RiRi

Elegante (Spanish) = Elegant 

Myrtonos
On 3/4/2019 at 6:41 PM, Nesf said:

Buch (German) = book

Note the k>ch swap.

On 3/5/2019 at 7:20 AM, RiRi said:

Elegante (Spanish) = Elegant

Another true friend, I know you might have an interest in words and some people might not know that a word in Spanish resembles an English word, but the right place for true friends would be one where they can be given without a translation.

RiRi
11 hours ago, Myrtonos said:

Note the k>ch swap.

Another true friend, I know you might have an interest in words and some people might not know that a word in Spanish resembles an English word, but the right place for true friends would be one where they can be given without a translation.

I don't understand what exactly you are trying to communicate. Do you know Spanish enough to know all the words that resemble the English language? Otherwise, I don't understand why this bothers you so much. You had already brought up your issue a while ago in this thread and it was concluded that I may continue to do this.

You are free to create your own thread for true friends or whatever and have people write on there but you can't force me to post on the other thread or to only post what you want me to in this thread. Please try to refrain from trying to control what I write.

Myrtonos

I don't know every French, Spanish, Italian or Romanian word that resembles an English word but it does seem that they are best learned in a context where they can be given without a translation and not given as a seemingly random piece of vocabulary that you just have to learn and I did create a thread about conversion techniques.

I can't control what you write, but it is a good idea to read about conversion techniques, not just you but others here.

Willow

@Myrtonos Since this isn’t your thread, please stop bringing this up as it disrupts the flow of the game. 

Swift

Fantastisk (Norwegian) - fantastic

Monilunk

Gruble (Norwegian) = ponder

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.