Sign in to follow this  
DavidTheWitch

Anyone feel they can use Ableist Insults due to their disablity?

DavidTheWitch

I basically will use jokes about how other people in the thread are spergs and autist as a way of seeking out a response. I also use the term retard in order to stupid or idiotic. Further more I made a comic implying that Trump had fetal alcohol syndrome as well was Hitler and Stalin's butt baby?

Peridot

Come on, man. Let's try to raise the level here a bit. Don't contribute to the deterioration of society by acting and expressing yourself this way.

DavidTheWitch

Okay yeah. Maybe I need to rethink the way I use it. But then there is the way Kevin Heart uses the term "nigger"?

Sofi

Wait, what? You think you can use those jokes because of your disability? I don't get it but this sounds wrong and don't think you should make those jokes :(

DavidTheWitch

Well I used to make Jokes about Down syndroms until I learned a little more about it?

DavidTheWitch

By the way maybe I shouldn't but the problem is, is that I hear these a lot directed towards me?

Nesf
57 minutes ago, DavidTheWitch said:

I basically will use jokes about how other people in the thread are spergs and autist as a way of seeking out a response. I also use the term retard in order to stupid or idiotic. Further more I made a comic implying that Trump had fetal alcohol syndrome as well was Hitler and Stalin's butt baby?

This is not funny. This is troll behaviour and comes across silly, immature and attention seeking.

Sofi
26 minutes ago, DavidTheWitch said:

By the way maybe I shouldn't but the problem is, is that I hear these a lot directed towards me?

That's obviously wrong too for others to make jokes about your disability but you shouldn't take that as permission to make jokes about others; you shouldn't lower yourself to their level. It's never okay for anyone to make jokes about anyone. 

DavidTheWitch

I know but I kind of feel since a lot of blacks do this kind of thing with racism that I should try to do it in some way with Ableism?

Nesf
1 minute ago, DavidTheWitch said:

I know but I kind of feel since a lot of blacks do this kind of thing with racism that I should try to do it in some way with Ableism?

Just because other people do it doesn't mean that it is ok for you to do it, or that it is a good thing to do.