Sign in to follow this  
DavidTheWitch

[Sensitive] INSULTED FOR HAVING BEEN ABUSED BY MY FATHER!

DavidTheWitch

Today a crazed bitch told me how, "Your a bitch and should go live with your crazy dad!"

I grabbed her by her shirt and told if she said again I would kill her. Now I feel like committing suicide for having done something so stupid!

• Sad 1

Heather

Take a deep breath and calm down.  You cannot change what you did, but you can reflect on it and decide how you will move forward.  I think it is a good idea to look at mistakes as learning opportunities, and reflect upon how you could have responded differently.  From my experience, it is always easier to think of an appropriate response after than during a spontaneous situation. It is frustrating to not be able to correct it but it does no good to ruminate on it and make yourself crazy. 

Here is some wisdom for the future, however hard it can be, sometimes it is better to ignore someone if they say something that offends you.  Just walk away if you need to. From my experience, it gets easier to not care about other's opinions with age and experience.  I hope you are okay. 

Just remember, deep breaths, calming music, maybe a bubble bath or read a nice book, enjoy a hot beverage, take a nap... relax.  

• Like 3
  • Helpful 3

Aspernaut
On 08/12/2017 at 3:11 PM, DavidTheWitch said:

Today a crazed bitch told me how, "Your a bitch and should go live with your crazy dad!"

I grabbed her by her shirt and told if she said again I would kill her. Now I feel like committing suicide for having done something so stupid!

Hi David,

it is a bit late, I have only just read your post but I sincerely hope that all parties involved are ok. I respond as a late diagnosed Aspie and have a knowledge of “snapping “. I think this situation is a question of Motivation and your consequential reaction. Why would a person say such a vile thing knowing how devistating and hurtful it was to you. Your actions are not a concern at the moment. The build up of who and why this was said to you isn’t clear but I can only assume it was your partner. From this point I am writing from experience. As a man your partner knows every button to push to cause maximum pain ( it is all the opposite of love) I had 15 years of this and if this is your case the answer is Perception. Instead of reacting emotionally at the point of realisation try to acknowledge intellectually to what is going on. Just because someone knocks doesn’t mean you have to say Who’s there. You just need to realise they are knocking We are the easiest people in the world to manipulate because we get hurt so readily and the hardest thing to understand is that passive aggression has no laws preventing it. The moment you react in an aggressive way you are wrong and that is the way the world will treat you. If the Police are called and a woman has made the call you are doomed regardless. It all comes down to how you let yourself react.

• Like 1