RiRi

[Sensitive] I want to make a cry for help.

RiRi

@Asgardian I don't know. I just found what you said funny. Like when I read your post, I just thought it was funny. 

I would like to know what he meant, though. 

Asgardian
1 minute ago, RiRi said:

@Asgardian I don't know. I just found what you said funny. Like when I read your post, I just thought it was funny. 

I would like to know what he meant, though. 

You are easily amused then.

RiRi

I was able to call that place today and they will help me find a therapist that accommodates my needs. Hopefully they can find one.

Asgardian
1 minute ago, RiRi said:

I was able to call that place today and they will help me find a therapist that accommodates my needs. Hopefully they can find one.

Good luck, I hope it all works out well for you.

Miss Chief
2 hours ago, RiRi said:

I'm really glad to hear that you've got through to someone and that they can help you out :)

RiRi

I just want to let the people who care know that I am now seeing a therapist. 

Thank you to those who genuinely supported me. And @Miss Chief for providing the numbers. 

nichii

@RiRi I'm happy for you. Therapy can be a great resource to help you get through tough times and improve your mental health. You can tell your therapist about anything that's bothering you and they're trained to know exactly what to say to help you feel better and give you advice on how to improve your condition. I see a therapist and unfortunately therapy doesn't do much for me, but that's just me. I prefer to keep things to myself and I'm pretty asocial anyway, so socializing isn't something that I really care for most of the time. Therapy can be incredibly helpful though and my therapist has helped me a lot. I've told my therapist about things that were bothering me and I always felt better afterwards. I hope your therapist is nice and that they're able to help you. Keep in mind that you should always have a good relationship with your therapist. If you don't like your therapist for whatever reason and feel that they don't understand you or are not helping you enough, then I recommend looking for a new therapist. I had to see several different therapists before I found one that I really like.

RiRi

@nichii Thank you. I have a therapist which I think it's helpful to some extent but I'm still depressed. Sometimes I feel really down, you have no idea how, or you might have. Are you currently struggling with depression? It's been a year since I started this thread and I still have depression. I wonder how long it lasts or whether one day I will just snap out of it. I wonder how long suicidal depression lasts on average. It really sucks.