Nesf

Cooling off thread

Nesf

Thread for cooling off. Thread for personal disputes which would otherwise derail threads in the main forum. Thread for rants which aren't suitable for the main ranting thread.

Really, members should resolve disputes through personal messaging, but if you really can't and there is no other way, then this is the place to do it.

Asgardian

I have had a bad day and lashed out. Ignore my last post, it was unnecessary.

RiRi

Now I can't post Michael Jackson GIF eating popcorn. :angry: I was going to post that after yours @Peridot and say hopefully this time around I'm in the viewing side eating popcorn. Now I can't. :angry:

Asgardian

@RiRi I already said I shouldn't have posted what I did but you still had to react like that. I genuinely regret posting it but I guess it is too late now. Maybe you have reacted like this because my initial post held an element of truth.

RiRi

I'm taking credit for all the arguments that won't happen from now on between the asshole above and myself. Because I am going to be the bigger person and not reply to misrepresentations of me, his attempts make me look bad, and his attempts to provoke me and start problems. 

Asgardian
5 minutes ago, RiRi said:

I'm taking credit for all the arguments that won't happen from now on between the asshole above and myself. Because I am going to be the bigger person and not reply to misrepresentations of me, his attempts make me look bad, and his attempts to provoke me and start problems. 

You say this and yet call me an "asshole" at the same time. Quit the petty insults and people might believe you.

RiRi

I'm taking credit for all the arguments that won't happen from now on between the person above and myself. Because I am going to be the bigger person and not reply to his misrepresentations of me, his attempts make me look bad, and his attempts to provoke me and start problems. 

Asgardian
9 minutes ago, RiRi said:

I am going to be the bigger person

Earlier I posted a remark which I should not have made and then admitted so. I said the post was unnecessary and to ignore it. You didn't. You chose to respond albeit indirectly with what you "couldn't" post now because of my post. Check what being the "bigger person" means before claiming to do so because you are not and probably never will.