RiRi

How much do you weigh?

HalfFull

196lbs and around average height for a male. 

Miss Chief

I have no idea, in any measurement, I realised years ago that my weight doesn't really change even when I get smaller/bigger, I was on a diet at the time and even though I lost two dress sizes I weighed exactly the same as when I started so I stopped paying attention to it at that point ;) that was over a decade ago and I don't even own a scales anymore (well not a human one, only food ones).

Although we don't really use lbs alone in the UK... we use stones and pounds (a stone is 14 lbs) although I've noticed they tend to use kg these days in medical settings.

I don't know what America has against these middle measurements like the stone and the yard/foot (can't remember which but you don't use one of those). Also why do you measure yourselves in metric but weigh and drive in imperial and why measure people in cm's and not meters (or even better stick to imperial for everything and use feet and inches or switch to metric for everything).

Anyways it's just as odd to you lot the way we do things I suppose (things must be sold in metric but cause none of us are willing to change we use imperial for almost everything else, I think we're slowly changing to metric though) ;) 

Edited by Miss Chief

Nesf

I wish all measurements could be standardised, it's so confusing to have different systems in different countries. I weigh 63kg, but I have no idea what that is in lbs or stones.

Edited by Nesf

blacktiger911

about 140 lbs im under weight because of my job but i bounce around there

Sofi

I don't know exactly how much I weigh but I reckon it's somewhere between 7-8 stone (I don't know any other measurements!) 

blacktiger911

98lbs to 112 lbs

On 2/24/2018 at 10:00 AM, Sofi said:

I don't know exactly how much I weigh but I reckon it's somewhere between 7-8 stone (I don't know any other measurements!) 

RiRi

My weight is considered obese but I've seen some people who seem naturally bigger people and I felt better about myself because I thought I could never get that big because I'm a small person, my body structure would just not allow it. I've been told before that I'm definitely quite small compared to other people despite being overweight.

Harrow

Only 47 kgs at the moment, I have lost a huge amount of weight from constant stress