Dr-David-Banner

Grunyaclick?

Dr-David-Banner

Grunya Sukhareva that is. Today Russian psychologists mailed me articles on this Russian Jewish female psychologist who beat Hans Asperger to the punch. She discovered high functioning autism before Hans Asperger. Now personally I don't buy into this sudden declaration Asperger was a bad guy but understandably many people feel upset. So Grunya Sukhareva did it all before in the twenties and developed the full autism diagnosis. Meantime they ask me to read her work which is even more time buried in books.

Dr-David-Banner

For me there is a change of direction ahead. I have plans for an information site on Asperger Syndrome based on the original studies. It may be similar to what Paul Cooijman was doing. Not sure how long it will take me to make the site but it should be a challenge. 

Aeolienne

Why Grunyaclick rather than Sukhaclick?

Dr-David-Banner
2 hours ago, Aeolienne said:

Why Grunyaclick rather than Sukhaclick?

That Yukoz is a nightmare to use. It's a Russian website builder and, sure, I can use it in Russian. However, I just can't make any sense of it!! Even loading an image seems to be via URL link code, which is a very old system, I think (most are browse and select).

I nearly had a meltdown using Yukoz. It seems to me the most illogical site-builder I ever experienced. I know a Russian girl locally who is very good at web design so I will ask her what she makes of Yukoz.

Dr-David-Banner

There are very few free website builders where  you get a free domain name. Yukoz is one and operates in various languages. However it has me foxed. I've never encountered such a complicated system. I was baffled how anyone could possibly find any logic or sense to that kind of method of web design. I may just ditch any attempt to build my site using that software. Still the site should be a real return to grass roots if I can overcome initial hurdles.