SethTheEvilDeity

Hey

SethTheEvilDeity

First of all; This is really uncomfortable for me to post this (dunno why but it is) so I'm a bit nervous xD.

Judging by my username, my name is Seth. I have been diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome and ADHD since I was 2 or 3..  I have to admit; it is not a good mix (especially a few years back /-: ).   I really just need someone too talk to, I'm really lonely to be honest. Maybe I can find someone I can relate too, don't know.  I have interest such as music and bands, other cultures, World History,  nature, and as of recently my condition. 

Oh and, I also have dysgraphia.. so basically I've been special ED for a lot of my life. Anyways hi ;p. 

Sofi

Hi Seth :) Welcome to Asperclick! I am sure you will find people to relate to you here, everyone is very friendly and understanding. 

I like other cultures and world history too. I was in special education school all of my school life too. 

mary

Hey, and welcome to the forum.  Hopefully you'll like it here.  What sort of music are you into!?

Nesf

Hi Seth! You'll find plenty of people to talk to here! Welcome to the forum. What kind of music do you listen to? And which cultures are you interested in?

Smithy The Wizard

Hello Seth, welcome to Asperclick! Also judging from your username you are evil and therefor I must slay yosdfih (I couldn't keep a straight face :P yay I'm laughing at myself yay!). This place is awesome Seth you will like it here. :)

SethTheEvilDeity

@Chris Well, I like the bands Nightwish (Symphonic Metal band from Finland), KoRn, Blind Guardian, uh... The Cult, Sex Pistols, Siouxsie And The Banshees, and Disturbed tbh XD. (I know, I like a lot of metal ._. but i will admit i like world music and 90's pop so yeah)

Well, the cultures I'm interested in haha? I do have an interest in Eastern Europe, Korea, and Tibetan

Edited by SethTheEvilDeity

Sofi

@Chris Well, I like the bands Nightwish (Symphonic Metal band from Finland), KoRn, Blind Guardian, uh... The Cult, Sex Pistols, Siouxsie And The Banshees, and Disturbed tbh XD. (I know, I like a lot of metal ._. but i will admit i like world music and 90's pop so yeah)

Well, the cultures I'm interested in haha? I do have an interest in Eastern Europe, Korea, and Tibetan

I have liked Nightwish too and KoRn, The Cult, Siouxsie too. I like metal music but I like a of different kinds of music too :) 

I have an interest in Tibetan too, particularly Tibetan Buddhism though. 

Guest Chris

Nightwish (Symphonic Metal band from Finland), KoRn, Blind Guardian, uh... The Cult, Sex Pistols, Siouxsie And The Banshees, and Disturbed tbh XD. (I know, I like a lot of metal ._. but i will admit i like world music and 90's pop so yeah)

I think we'll get along just fine.  :lol:

mary

Nightwish are fab :)  Do you like any other Finnish / Scandinavian metal?  Lots of good stuff out there :)

I have liked Nightwish too and KoRn, The Cult, Siouxsie too. I like metal music but I like a of different kinds of music too :)

I sooooo did not know that you liked Nightwish!! haha... madness!  How could I not know this!?