SethTheEvilDeity

Hey

SethTheEvilDeity

Think so too ;p Nice to meet you all :D.

other Finnish and Scandinavian metal? Tristania, Sirenia, Sonata Arctica, Wintersun, Theatre of Tragedy

mary

Think so too ;p Nice to meet you all :D.

other Finnish and Scandinavian metal? Tristania, Sirenia, Sonata Arctica, Wintersun, Theatre of Tragedy

Ahh nice :)  Love a bit of Sonata Arctica and Wintersun :)  Tristania aren't bad either :)

Guest Chris

*thread hijack* I love Scandinavian metal. :P In Flames are (and have been for many years now) my favourite band - I've met them twice, both in Manchester (seen them 4-5 times), meet and greets before the shows. Also really like Dark Tranquillity though I don't get to play much since I think Willow hates them. I wouldn't say I 'met' Mikael Stanne, since it was in the middle of him doing a song, but I shook his hand at Bloodstock Open Air ('07?). The other time I saw them was in the basement at Rock City (Nottingham). Also really like Children of Bodom, seen them live too (supporting Slipknot, I mainly went for them.. seems nobody else did, lousy crowd :P). Saw Nightwish when they had Anette at the Manchester Apollo.

Not Scandinavian but also a huge fan of (but not limited to :P); Lamb of God, Evanescence, In This Moment, Korn, Bullet for my Valentine, Avenged Sevenfold, Rammstein, Linkin Park, Metallica (most expensive gig I've been to.. MEN Arena (Manchester) in  '09 I think), etc...

...Eminem, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Lady Antebellum, Avril Lavigne, etc. XD

Xmas

Hi Seth, welcome to Asperclick, great to meet you. :)

You will find that there are many friendly people here with an amazing scope of interests.

SethTheEvilDeity

Oh cool :D. oh and, does anyone here take adds on Skype.. just a question out of curiosity o.e. Not trying to be annoying or stalker-ish /;.. i just prefer one on one sometimes, ya know? lol.

tbh, i love Evanescence, Linkin Park, Kamelot, Sheryl Crow (LOL), and Maximum the Hormone, Metallica.. i havent listened to Metallica in awhile by now 

@Koby's Friend .. Nice to meet you too :D. I like your pic haha.

Edited by SethTheEvilDeity

Sofi

*thread hijack* I love Scandinavian metal. :P In Flames are (and have been for many years now) my favourite band - I've met them twice, both in Manchester (seen them 4-5 times), meet and greets before the shows. Also really like Dark Tranquillity though I don't get to play much since I think Willow hates them. I wouldn't say I 'met' Mikael Stanne, since it was in the middle of him doing a song, but I shook his hand at Bloodstock Open Air ('07?). The other time I saw them was in the basement at Rock City (Nottingham). Also really like Children of Bodom, seen them live too (supporting Slipknot, I mainly went for them.. seems nobody else did, lousy crowd :P). Saw Nightwish when they had Anette at the Manchester Apollo.

Not Scandinavian but also a huge fan of (but not limited to :P); Lamb of God, Evanescence, In This Moment, Korn, Bullet for my Valentine, Avenged Sevenfold, Rammstein, Linkin Park, Metallica (most expensive gig I've been to.. MEN Arena (Manchester) in  '09 I think), etc...

I like most of these  :D Especially Evanecence, Linkin Park, Avenged Sevenfold, Bullet for my Valentine. I really liked Slipknot too, I had a hoodie... lol 

mary

Ahhhhhh haha, not trying to hijack either but this is amusing! ;)

I've only seen In Flames once... they were good though.  Dark Tranquility were good the time I saw them too.    Children of Bodom were a huge fave of mine for a long time... still love them, but not as much as I used to.  Seen them many times.  Nightwish, well I don't even really want to think about how many times I've seen them... I used to run their UK fanclub way back though!  I will have been at that Manchester NW gig!

Rammstein are a band I'd have loved to have seen live, but unfortunately never managed to.  Bloodstock - did you only go the once or!?  I think 07 is the one I missed... I used to do official photos for the festival.  Went from 2004 til 2011, only missing 07 in between.  Such a bloody good festival :)

SethTheEvilDeity

You people are so lucky.. I've never been to a concert.. although The Cult is coming to my town in August so my dad wants to get tickets for me and him..  by the way.. excuse my stupidity but is hijacking another equivalent of eavesdropping or something? if that is the case.. i don't mind :P. I actually am enjoying this:)

Oh, does anyone here like Arkona or Korpiklaani?

Sofi

I've not been to many gigs, usually due to lack of anyone to go with and I don't do particularly well in crowded, loud places! I've just been to a few.

other ones I've really liked is The Used, Mindless Self Indulgence, Silverstein, System of a Down, Blink 182, Green Day, Enter Shikari.... you can see the trend of what I like now! 

SethTheEvilDeity

Oh cool, System of a Down.. i forgot to mention i have an interest in Armenian culture LOL.