SethTheEvilDeity

Hey

mary

Haha. I think it was '07. In Flames were headlining the last night, Dark Tranquillity were there, Lacuna Coil.. well, loads of awesome bands, I won't go on. :P

Yeah I've only been to BOA the once. I stood at the front for 12 hours on both days to make sure I was... at the front. Meant I didn't have any food or anything though so I practically died after both days when we left lol.

Korpiklaani are cool, I saw them at the BOA I went to. :P The crowd erected some giant Korpiklaani banner made from tree branches, paper, cups, etc for them. XD

Yeah, definitely missed 07... Lacuna Coil are great live too.  That's a long time to be stood there... at least with being a photographer there I got to move around a lot and still get to see stuff :) 

Korpiklaani have played a couple of times... they're pretty good live, lots of fun :)  LOL everyone loves them at festivals... proper festival band.

SethTheEvilDeity

sadly, no /;.. i was taking keyboard lessons but some other things got in the way like uh.. a hospitalization for example. When I was 11 or 12 (don't remember) i had this fantasy where i was going to learn how to play the Gayageum (Korean 12 stringed Zither ._.)

Alex

Hey, welcome to our site. Hope you'll enjoy it here :)

I love rock and metal music. Some of my favorite bands include Volbeat, Tenacious D, Led Zeppelin, Rammstein, Dio, Metallica, System of a Down, Iron Maiden, just to name a few. I've only been to a few metal concerts in my life though, which includes Copenhagen Live where I saw Rammstein, Volbeat and Slash, among others. Maybe you've heard of the Roskilde Festival, which is not very far from where I live. I've never been to it, but I might some day. Only to hear the music though - I am not really interested in the heavy beer consuming and partying :P

SethTheEvilDeity

I know what you mean ^^ by Dio ... do you mean James Dio?

And rockslide fest..  sadly no/;.. my knowledge can be limited at the same time >_<

Edited by SethTheEvilDeity

Alex

I know what you mean ^^ by Dio ... do you mean James Dio?

And rockslide fest..  sadly no/;.. my knowledge can be limited at the same time >_<

Ronnie James Dio, yes. He died back in 2010 sadly. He was a great vocalist.

It is actually called Roskilde - It wasn't a typo :P It's the name of a city in Denmark, where I live.

mary

Ronnie James Dio, yes. He died back in 2010 sadly. He was a great vocalist.

It is actually called Roskilde - It wasn't a typo :P It's the name of a city in Denmark, where I live.

Dio was awesome... such an amazing person and talent.  Such a sad loss :(

I've heard of Roskilde, never been though.  Have been to other festivals in Europe though... Wacken (never again - over 60 000 people!), Sauna Open Air and Norway Rock.  Amazing experiences.

Alex

Dio was awesome... such an amazing person and talent.  Such a sad loss :(

I've heard of Roskilde, never been though.  Have been to other festivals in Europe though... Wacken (never again - over 60 000 people!), Sauna Open Air and Norway Rock.  Amazing experiences.

The Roskilde Festival is actually going on right now. I hear it's an awesome festival to be at - Lot's of beer, partying, and people from all around the world. It might be a tad too wild for me though! My uncle and cousin should be at the festival today actually.

SethTheEvilDeity

oh my bad, i didn't read Roskslide too closely >_>

spiderwoman0_2

Hi Seth, welcome to the forum, I've been to see Paul Young in concert about 30yrs ago and I've seen My Chemical Romance 4 times, Paramore and Panic at the Disco once a few years ago :D

Bruce

Hi & welcome! Is that Seth the Egyptian deity? Dare one ask why he'd call himself evil?  :P