Sign in to follow this  
Astinus

I just want to say this

Sanctuary

The chief problem with these gibberish posts is the impression they give of the site to readers, especially potential, new or returning members. We are not getting many new posts so it can be frustrating to someone checking in to see that one of the few new posts is just some random letters - it just gives people more reason not to come back, or not come back for a while. These posts / threads do need to be promptly deleted. If anyone really wants to write some gibberish / random characters then just typing them in to a specific document on their computer is much better than posting them on a public site.

Myrtonos

Exactly, and the gibberish posts are also pointless anyway, and of course meaningless. And being meaningless, why not type them in some sandbox, such as a computer document?

Dr-David-Banner

It's not the first time. An old and sincere member likewise once posted jumbled letters - I think it was the guy who used to carry a walking stick. The paradox is the idea of a normal and sociable site is hard to attain where members may act spontaneously, possibly under stress. Of course I have no idea why the OP posted jumbled jargon. Could have been a bad joke, a bad idea or some kind of impulsive stim. I can understand it appeared as if the OP had been taking the piss but it seems that wasn't the case.