Ben

Six Years of Asperclick...

Dr-David-Banner

Keep up the good work. It does indeed seem more streamlined and brighter.

StarlessEclipse

I can scarcely believe I'll have been posting here six years in October. Thank you to each and every person who's taken the time to support me over the years. I realise I haven't always been the most positive influence on the forum, but I appreciate everything you've done for me. Cheers.

Ben
4 hours ago, StarlessEclipse said:

I realise I haven't always been the most positive influence on the forum, but I appreciate everything you've done for me. Cheers.

You have been REAL. Which is all anyone can ever ask for.

Asgardian
9 hours ago, StarlessEclipse said:

I can scarcely believe I'll have been posting here six years in October. Thank you to each and every person who's taken the time to support me over the years. I realise I haven't always been the most positive influence on the forum, but I appreciate everything you've done for me. Cheers.

I appreciate and respect the fact that people on this forum are genuine, honest and speak directly rather than with hidden meanings. You are no exception and I hope you continue to be an active presence on this forum because I believe you bring an awful lot of good to this place.

HalfFull

I tried to reply to this the other day but there seem to be some glitches in some topics. I'm sure its just down to Willows tweaks on the site.

I joined the site, the very same month it was started up, I think on day 19 although I was looking at it for at least a week first. I found it because I had seen Willows youtube advert of it, I think within 24 hours of her uploading it, so I was probably reading the posts in the first few days. I'm someone who likes to weigh things up a lot first.

That means that there was something I liked about the place, so I came up with a new username, came up with HalfFull because it sums up my approach to life and joined up. Once I get into something its very hard for me to let go. I used to come on here every day and wasn't sure what to do instead if I didn't come on. The only reason I don't do so daily now is that there wasn't much new content, but I'm hoping the site is now getting a revival with Willows overhaul.

When I think of some of the people who have been around on here a lot who no longer post or even visit it seems a real shame. I'm not going to try to conjure up all the usernames as it wouldn't be fair on anyone I miss out. Its just the nature of any site. I guess usually something changes, there have been a lot of changes to the site over the years but peoples circumstances change too, above all probably less time online due to a change of home, job, computer, partner etc etc. Its certainly good to see a few people still here from very early on. Ben, Sofi and Heather I think go back to almost the very beginning, and anyone else who joined in 2013 who is still posting its nice to see that they are still on here but I won't list anyone else in case I miss someone out. It was nice to see Mrs Spiderwoman the other day though :)Obviously many thanks go to Willow. The site has had a lot of ups and downs, but I know from experience that running a site is not always easy, and you have actually created something great here to be proud of. 

Willow
8 minutes ago, HalfFull said:

Obviously many thanks go to Willow. The site has had a lot of ups and downs, but I know from experience that running a site is not always easy, and you have actually created something great here to be proud of. 

Aww, thank you 😊

RiRi
On 1/2/2019 at 4:24 PM, Willow said:

I have actually set aside the next 2 weeks to sort the forum out, so here's to many more years of Asperclick! Hopefully all my research and work will pay off and we'll be active again :)

Whatever you did looks like it paid off. I like to acknowledge when credit is due, even if it looks like the outcome is an acknowledgment itself. I noticed you've been working really hard, you even made a video. Good work. 👏👌

Willow
28 minutes ago, RiRi said:

Whatever you did looks like it paid off. I like to acknowledge when credit is due, even if it looks like the outcome is an acknowledgment itself. I noticed you've been working really hard, you even made a video. Good work. 👏👌

Thanks RiRi :D 

StormCrow

I remember Ben from when Willow first Started Asperclick. Or at least when I first signed up 

I think this is my third time coming back.