Scheduled Live-streams Read more... ×
Willow

2019 Overhaul

Myrtonos

Speaking of vouchers, how about gift subscription? Someone might be wealthy, be able to work, and not be on disability but not want to subscribe on this site, however, they might know someone who has an interest in one or both the subscriptions.

Ben

If think we risk overthinking the subscriptions here... 

Although, that said, it'd be cool if this place took off in a big way and everyone donated. Because if all of the money went back into evolving the site, we could have the power to be HUGE. Bigger than the NAS itself. 

No, this isn't overly optimistic either. This is the way the world is going now. 

Willow
7 hours ago, RiRi said:

Are you getting those vouchers for free? Otherwise, I don't see it as cost effective given the small amount of people being paid subscribers ... 

No they're not for free, but as we get more subscribers it will even out to eventually pay for itself. 

5 hours ago, Myrtonos said:

Speaking of vouchers, how about gift subscription? Someone might be wealthy, be able to work, and not be on disability but not want to subscribe on this site, however, they might know someone who has an interest in one or both the subscriptions.

It's a great idea for the future, but not something I'd want to add right now - as @Ben says, it would over complicate things.

Willow

Could I ask everyone whose changed their display names a lot in the past to maybe put them in your signatures, so we can recognise who you used to be? It would be really helpful, thank you. 

Sofi

For someone who has subscribed, RiRi has a lot of complaints about the changes to the forum... seems weird. Anyway, it looks like they said they were leaving. 

Sofi

@Willow I've subscribed now, can you turn the Girls club to private please? 

Willow
5 minutes ago, Sofi said:

@Willow I've subscribed now, can you turn the Girls club to private please? 

All sorted :D 

Myrtonos
4 hours ago, Sofi said:

For someone who has subscribed, RiRi has a lot of complaints about the changes to the forum... seems weird. Anyway, it looks like they said they were leaving. 

She ran two clubs and now they are deleted. By the way, there is, or at least used to be, a difference between a closed club and a private club. Everyone could still find a closed club but only members could see the posts in it, the other difference is that one could request to join a closed club but had to be invited by a leader to join a private club.

Edited by Myrtonos

RiRi

I didn't want to derail the thread but

4 hours ago, Sofi said:

According to you, what changes have i complained about? Because I've not complained about any of the changes. Ive only made an opinion about the way you're running your club but that has nothing to do with the changes. Also, I'm a she, not a they. Even if you didn't know who I was, you should know that given that you gave me access to your all girls club. Don't try to start things with me. 

4 hours ago, Sofi said:

RiRi has a lot of complaints about the changes to the forum... seems weird. 

Seems weird? As an autie yourself, are you being sarcastic? But no one here that I know of was complaining, if anything, @Myrtonos was concerned. And when I asked @Willow about the gifts, I wasn't complaining just letting her know my thoughts about the situation. Not everyone tries to damage things as you seem to think.

Willow
14 minutes ago, RiRi said:

I didn't want to derail the thread but

According to you, what changes have i complained about? Because I've not complained about any of the changes. Ive only made an opinion about the way you're running your club but that has nothing to do with the changes. Also, I'm a she, not a they. Even if you didn't know who I was, you should know that given that you gave me access to your all girls club. Don't try to start things with me. 

Seems weird? As an autie yourself, are you being sarcastic? But no one here that I know of was complaining, if anything, @Myrtonos was concerned. And when I asked @Willow about the gifts, I wasn't complaining just letting her know my thoughts about the situation. Not everyone tries to damage things as you seem to think.

I don't think she meant anything by it to be honest. Can we just drop it please?