Willow

2019 Overhaul

Willow

The software's definition for the clubs are:

Open 
Everyone can see the club and its posts, but only members can participate. Everyone can join.

Private 
Only members can find the club and see its posts. Users need to be invited by a leader to join.

Asgardian

It looks good, I like it. It is like the forum has been given a fresh start.

Myrtonos

Closed meant that everyone can see the club but only members could see posts in that club and as with private clubs, users needed to be invited by a leader to join. Some clubs were closed for very good reasons. Examples are the mental health club (@RiRi) and the girls' club (@Sofi), I think I can clearly see why these were closed. My club, the Australasians' club, is another example.

Edited by Myrtonos
Couldn't tag before.

Willow
9 minutes ago, Myrtonos said:

Closed meant that everyone can see the club but only members could see posts in that club and as with private clubs, users needed to be invited by a leader to join. Some clubs were closed for very good reasons. Examples are the mental health club (@RiRi) and the girls' club (@Sofi), I think I can clearly see why these were closed. My club, the Australasians' club, is another example.

I apologize, but this is the way things are now.

Willow

@Myrtonos I can add the closed clubs as a paid option. A 'club owner' yearly fee of £5, which entitles you to open and manage unlimited closed clubs, if this helps?

Myrtonos

You should ask those who ran other clubs that were previously closed. I'll wait for them to reply.

Willow

@Nesf, @RiRi, @Sofi, @Primeape, @Catman2018, @aspieguy, @Miss Chief, @Tylermc, @collectingrocks, @Sanctuary, @Jonnielovely

As a current club owner, would you be interested in a yearly subscription of £5 to enable you to open and run unlimited closed clubs?

This is as a result of the new updates and all clubs now being set to open - and I realise some clubs were previously set to close.

Myrtonos

I'll correct what I said before. Users didn't have to be invited to join a closed club, but they needed to request to join and the request had to be accepted to join.