Willow

2019 Overhaul

Sofi
18 hours ago, Willow said:

As a current club owner, would you be interested in a yearly subscription of £5 to enable you to open and run unlimited closed clubs?

This is as a result of the new updates and all clubs now being set to open - and I realise some clubs were previously set to close.

Is this the same as the monthly £5 subscription... or on top of that? Or did you mean to say monthly? lol 😛 

Willow
41 minutes ago, Sofi said:

Is this the same as the monthly £5 subscription... or on top of that? Or did you mean to say monthly? lol 😛 

£5 a year and it would just give you the entitlement to open and run unlimited closed clubs, non of the other benefits that come with the monthly subscription. :) 

Sofi
15 minutes ago, Willow said:

£5 a year and it would just give you the entitlement to open and run unlimited closed clubs, non of the other benefits that come with the monthly subscription. :) 

Ah ok, I think I'd rather do the £5 a month subscription then. I just need to check tomorrow if I can do that because it's a monthly payment thing :) 

Myrtonos

A separate £5 a year subscription from Asperclicker (£5 a month) just to run closed clubs?

Edited by Myrtonos
correction

Willow
33 minutes ago, Myrtonos said:

A separate £5 a year subscription from Asperclicker (£5 a month) just to run closed clubs?

£5 a year to be able to open and run unlimited clubs, none of the £5 a month subscriber benefits.

Edit - sorry, I didn't see your edit before I made my reply. So yes, your edited statement is correct. The Asperclicker monthly subscription entitles you to open and run 5 clubs, closed or open, where as normal members can only open 2 (open) clubs.

RiRi

@WillowThank you for finally letting me be an honorary member. :D

Myrtonos

There are no more honorary members, instead, there are other groups such as Asperclicker. @RiRi Are you worried now about your mental health club, given the changes?

RiRi
1 hour ago, Myrtonos said:

There are no more honorary members, instead, there are other groups such as Asperclicker. @RiRi Are you worried now about your mental health club, given the changes?

@Myrtonos I know lol that's why the :D. Honorary members used to be orange therefore the comment. Nah, my clubs are obliterated now. Are you worried about your clubs? Speaking of which, I haven't seen or read your clubs. Only three clubs are currently on the forefront of the forum. I did read the Animal club which I was rejected from but now I was able to see the content though (finally). 

What I'm not liking is the edit history. Why does it have to have the edit history? At least paid subscribers should have the option to delete this. I can't even see @Willow's edit history.

Edited by RiRi

Myrtonos
1 hour ago, RiRi said:

Honorary members used to be orange therefore the comment. Nah, my clubs are obliterated now. Are you worried about your clubs? Speaking of which, I haven't seen or read your clubs. Only three clubs are currently on the forefront of the forum. I did read the Animal club which I was rejected from but now I was able to see the content though (finally). 

No, I am referring to a club that was closed and closed for a good reason but is now open.

RiRi
11 minutes ago, Myrtonos said:

No, I am referring to a club that was closed and closed for a good reason but is now open.

I know what you're talking about. I saw you arguing with Willow earlier in this thread regarding that issue. I see why you're concerned about that. Willow said you have the option of deleting your club. I see why that's unfair for a poor person with no money to pay to close it. I became a paid subscriber and the option to put the club from open to private wasn't there, so that may serve you as consolation.