Willow

2019 Overhaul

Myrtonos

It wasn't an argument. You ran a mental health club, and you have now deleted it, by the way, I didn't know deleting a club is an option. One formerly closed club that is still there and now open is the one run by @Sofi. The Girls' club is closed for a good reason, the same reason that she only accepts (openly) female members.

Edited by Myrtonos
I didn't know this

RiRi
3 minutes ago, Myrtonos said:

It wasn't an argument. You ran a mental health club, and you have now deleted it, by the way, I didn't know deleting a club is an option. One formerly closed club that is still there and now open is the one run by @Sofi. The Girls' club is closed for a good reason, the same reason that she only accepts (openly) female members.

It looked like an argument to me, you were trying to argue your case. Yes, it's been deleted, I told you. She only accepts girls? I had no idea. I thought it could be fine to add boys too but I don't run that club so. 

Willow
4 hours ago, RiRi said:

@Myrtonos I know lol that's why the :D. Honorary members used to be orange therefore the comment. Nah, my clubs are obliterated now. Are you worried about your clubs? Speaking of which, I haven't seen or read your clubs. Only three clubs are currently on the forefront of the forum. I did read the Animal club which I was rejected from but now I was able to see the content though (finally). 

What I'm not liking is the edit history. Why does it have to have the edit history? At least paid subscribers should have the option to delete this. I can't even see @Willow's edit history.

I’ll take a look at the edit history settings today. 

3 hours ago, RiRi said:

I know what you're talking about. I saw you arguing with Willow earlier in this thread regarding that issue. I see why you're concerned about that. Willow said you have the option of deleting your club. I see why that's unfair for a poor person with no money to pay to close it. I became a paid subscriber and the option to put the club from open to private wasn't there, so that may serve you as consolation.

I don’t think members can ever have the option to change the status of their club, but I can change it for you. So if someone subscribes and would like their club changing to private, I can sort that out for you. 

StarlessEclipse

@Willow what does the "promote" option do?

Willow
2 hours ago, StarlessEclipse said:

@Willow what does the "promote" option do?

It will promote the topic to the 'Our Picks' Section, which appear at the bottom of the home page, and here: https://asperclick.com/ourpicks/

Sofi
13 hours ago, RiRi said:

It looked like an argument to me, you were trying to argue your case. Yes, it's been deleted, I told you. She only accepts girls? I had no idea. I thought it could be fine to add boys too but I don't run that club so. 

Yes, I only do accept girls, or those who identify as female, into the Girls club. Although a couple of times it's been difficult to tell from someone's profile if they are a girl if they haven't put their gender. 

RiRi
15 minutes ago, Sofi said:

Yes, I only do accept girls, or those who identify as female, into the Girls club. Although a couple of times it's been difficult to tell from someone's profile if they are a girl if they haven't put their gender. 

Why? Some girls who identify as female have never had a period in their lives. 

blacktiger911
On 1/5/2019 at 4:23 PM, Willow said:

@Myrtonos I can add the closed clubs as a paid option. A 'club owner' yearly fee of £5, which entitles you to open and manage unlimited closed clubs, if this helps?

i think the clubs need to remain private we put trust in each other to talk about some private stuff and i dont think everyone needs to be able to see it all.

On 1/6/2019 at 7:44 AM, Willow said:

why sub.jpg

i think that you should be able to start as many private conversations as you want. also do you pay for the site on a monthly basis or yearly? i also am agenst the ads i think it takes away from what this place is about (not that i dont understand why you did it) but if you do get proper funding will you remove it?

@Willow who are the admins? how many do we have?  have never personally seen one and the times we needed one they have been VERY useless.

what is this exclusive content and these give aways?

Willow

@blacktiger911

When the new subscription is set up for Club members (£5 yearly), if purchased, you will be able to ask me to set your clubs to private, and start new clubs as private.

Subscribers are able to start unlimited private conversations per day - I thought 5 per day for regular members was enough. I figured the limitations would be fine for someone who doesn't use the site as much, and that the regular members would be happy to subscribe to something they use daily, gaining the benefits that would be better suited to them.

I pay for hosting monthly, licenses 6 monthly and the domain name is yearly.

Adverts will be reviewed in 6 months, yes they will be removed if proper funding is received.

We have one admin, my Dad, who is only enlisted when I can't be here. Thanks for calling me and my Dad useless :)

Exclusive content refers to perks like private hangouts, finding out about any new projects or products before everyone else, discount codes - a bunch of stuff I'm still figuring out. As with all these changes, once the 'under construction' banner from the top has gone, everything will be finalised.

Giveaways will be held monthly, with prizes like a £5 Amazon voucher, a free game code for Steam, or something of similar value.

I hope that covers everything you asked about :)

Myrtonos
2 hours ago, Willow said:

Exclusive content refers to perks like private hangouts, finding out about any new projects or products before everyone else, discount codes - a bunch of stuff I'm still figuring out. As with all these changes, once the 'under construction' banner from the top has gone, everything will be finalised.

That sounds like a patreon reward, I'm not saying it is, but it sounds like the sort of reward those on patreon give.