Jump to content
Willow

2019 Overhaul

Recommended Posts

blacktiger911
3 hours ago, Willow said:

We have one admin, my Dad, who is only enlisted when I can't be here. Thanks for calling me and my Dad useless :)

i apologize i wasent meaning to be rude but the point stands we could use an extra admin or 2.

3 hours ago, Willow said:

Adverts will be reviewed in 6 months, yes they will be removed if proper funding is received. 

that would make at least me very happy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sofi
17 hours ago, RiRi said:

Why? Some girls who identify as female have never had a period in their lives. 

Because I would feel like I'm being discriminate if I excluded someone who identified as female, or who are transgender and are now classed as female. It's not all about periods, I expect only a tiny percentage of the club will be about periods. Everyone can join in with any discussion they are able to or want to. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RiRi
11 hours ago, Willow said:

Giveaways will be held monthly, with prizes like a £5 Amazon voucher, a free game code for Steam, or something of similar value.

The Amazon gift card sounds good, however, steam, I don't even know what it is. I think it's a gaming website. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RiRi
5 hours ago, Sofi said:

Everyone can join in with any discussion they are able to or want to. 

Oh, okay. I thought you said you didn't accept boys because maybe that is also discriminatory.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RiRi
7 hours ago, blacktiger911 said:

i apologize i wasent meaning to be rude but the point stands we could use an extra admin or 2.

11 hours ago, Willow said:

True. I think someone unbiased should be appointed admin, besides @Willow. Maybe @spiderwoman0_2? Because I honestly don't know what ever happened to @Spiderman0_2, he used to be an admin here and was a good admin but he completely disappeared. I feel like now although he's assigned as admin, it's been a while since he's acted as such. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Willow
19 minutes ago, RiRi said:

The Amazon gift card sounds good, however, steam, I don't even know what it is. I think it's a gaming website. 

It will likely be a choice of prizes once we're a few months in, and until then, it'll just be Amazon vouchers.

12 minutes ago, RiRi said:

True. I think someone unbiased should be appointed admin, besides @Willow. Maybe @spiderwoman0_2? Because I honestly don't know what ever happened to @Spiderman0_2, he used to be an admin here and was a good admin but he completely disappeared. I feel like now although he's assigned as admin, it's been a while since he's acted as such. 

I'll look at assigning another admin. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sofi
38 minutes ago, RiRi said:

Oh, okay. I thought you said you didn't accept boys because maybe that is also discriminatory.

Well it's a Girls club, so it's already openly in the title that it's only for girls. It would be discriminatory for another club to reject someone based on their gender but this is openly only for a specific gender. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Myrtonos
1 hour ago, Sofi said:

Well it's a Girls club, so it's already openly in the title that it's only for girls.

And it is for discussing female specific topics and female related autism topics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Willow

The Girls Club talk is a little off topic, if you don't mind maybe continuing it elsewhere if there's still more to discuss, thanks :) 4

@Myrtonos @RiRi @Sofi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RiRi
11 hours ago, Willow said:

It will likely be a choice of prizes once we're a few months in, and until then, it'll just be Amazon vouchers.

11 hours ago, RiRi said:

Are you getting those vouchers for free? Otherwise, I don't see it as cost effective given the small amount of people being paid subscribers ... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.