Willow

2019 Overhaul

RiRi
4 minutes ago, Willow said:

I don't think she meant anything by it to be honest. Can we just drop it please?

Then why mention anything at all? Also, it's a lie, I wasn't complaining and more if she said "a lot". I'm sorry if she didn't like my opinion about her club, I would have made the same opinion if it were someone else, it's nothing personal but she doesn't have to go on making lies, trying to make me look bad. 

Willow
2 minutes ago, RiRi said:

Then why mention anything at all? Also, it's a lie, I wasn't complaining and more if she said "a lot". I'm sorry if she didn't like my opinion about her club, I would have made the same opinion if it were someone else, it's nothing personal but she doesn't have to go on making lies, trying to make me look bad. 

I think it's just because a lot of more negative comments had been posted about the changes, and it made it seem like complaints, which is fair enough, I did start to feel a little like that too. She wasn't trying to make you look bad, just wondering why someone would subscribe if they were unsure about so many of the changes. If that makes sense? @Sofi wouldn't try and make anyone look bad, I can assure you.

Sofi

I’m sorry  @RiRi I probably shouldn’t have said anything, I’ve had a stressful couple of days and I didn’t think through properly how it might be taken. I was just genuinely surprised to see you had subscribed given your comments that I thought looked more negative/unsure like what Willow has said.

(I forgot if you were male or female so that’s why I just quickly put ‘they’, I saw I’ve accepted into the girls club and wondered how I knew you were female then!)

Willow

I've also decided to make it so that adverts don't show to paid subscribers :)

Myrtonos
20 hours ago, Ben said:

If think we risk overthinking the subscriptions here... 

Although, that said, it'd be cool if this place took off in a big way and everyone donated. Because if all of the money went back into evolving the site, we could have the power to be HUGE. Bigger than the NAS itself. 

I'm not sure what this means.

Myrtonos

Thinking about it, I don't see how gift subscription would overcomplicate anything. To understand the point of it; Say a wealthy person who can work and is not on unemployment benefits (including disability support) doesn't want what subscribers get but knows someone who does.

Willow
12 hours ago, Myrtonos said:

Thinking about it, I don't see how gift subscription would overcomplicate anything. To understand the point of it; Say a wealthy person who can work and is not on unemployment benefits (including disability support) doesn't want what subscribers get but knows someone who does.

If someone were in that position, I think they would PM me anyway to ask how to go about it. It's not something that would happen frequently enough for it to warrant it's own subscription type in the store.

RiRi
On 1/12/2019 at 1:35 AM, Myrtonos said:

I didn't understand this but now I get it. I'm definitely not wealthy but rather poor but would be interested in giving say a month of subscription to a friend. I haven't decided per se but I get it now. Like an option to subscribe another member and the option to even make it anonymously. Like be able to choose which member to give the donation to and have access to unsubscribe them. Maybe there could be a drop down menu under that user's own subscription. 

Willow

0:00:16 - Signing up

0:01:12 - Editing profile

0:03:59 - Posting a topic

0:08:34 - Quoting a post

0:09:39 - Personal messages

0:11:02 - Tagging a member

0:11:18 - Sidebar features

0:13:35 - Navigation Menu

0:15:09 - Support requests

0:16:55 - Activity Streams

0:19:14 - Store/subscriptions/donations

0:21:16 - Clubs

0:24:59 - Notifications

Myrtonos
8 hours ago, RiRi said:

I'm definitely not wealthy but rather poor but would be interested in giving say a month of subscription to a friend

Would you be interested in a wealthy person who can work and is not on disability giving, say, a month or a year of subscription to you, at least if they themself don't want to subscribe?