Willow

2019 Overhaul

Myrtonos

Quite a lot of pounds have suddenly been raised overnight! Also, since one subscription option is £5 a month and the other is £5 a year. Does that mean one pays £65 a year to get all the subscription benefits?

Willow
8 hours ago, Myrtonos said:

Quite a lot of pounds have suddenly been raised overnight! Also, since one subscription option is £5 a month and the other is £5 a year. Does that mean one pays £65 a year to get all the subscription benefits?

Technically, yes, but there's not much different between the benefits of the club membership, and the club benefits in the Asperclicker membership, so there's no point getting both.

Myrtonos
On 1/8/2019 at 3:15 AM, StarlessEclipse said:

what does the "promote" option do?

Does this button sometimes disappear?

Willow
20 hours ago, Myrtonos said:

Does this button sometimes disappear?

During the changes it would probably have been visible to everyone, now it's only visible to subscribers and staff.

RiRi

@Willow What's up with with the recently been online list? I've noticed sometimes it shows a list of people who've been online the past 9 hours and other times the past 24+ hours, 32+ hours? Why does it keep fluctuating?

Willow
1 hour ago, RiRi said:

@Willow What's up with with the recently been online list? I've noticed sometimes it shows a list of people who've been online the past 9 hours and other times the past 24+ hours, 32+ hours? Why does it keep fluctuating?

It shows the last 20 people online - so sometimes during busy periods they will have all visited within the last few hours, not so busy periods, within the last few days.

RiRi

@Willow I see that the piggy bank isn't far from getting completely filled. Given the subscriptions, I'd say it gets filled before the year ends so I do wonder whether once the goal is reached whether you'll open up the sections that are only currently viewable to Asperclickers since there won't be any more money to be accumulated for the expenses of the forum?

Willow
4 minutes ago, RiRi said:

@Willow I see that the piggy bank isn't far from getting completely filled. Given the subscriptions, I'd say it gets filled before the year ends so I do wonder whether once the goal is reached whether you'll open up the sections that are only currently viewable to Asperclickers since there won't be any more money to be accumulated for the expenses of the forum?

No it won’t work that way unfortunately. There are perks for subscribers for a reason. If I opened those perks up once the goal was met then there'd be no need for people to keep subscribing and then next year we wouldn’t have any recurring subscriptions and therefore no money to keep the site running. 

Willow

Live video chat tonight @ 7PM - subscribers only, so if you were thinking of becoming an Asperclicker...now is an excellent time to join! 

Myrtonos

Also, the current maximum total file size is 0.98MB, might subscribers have their maximum total file sizes increased, maybe with more file types accepted from paying members such as .ape and .flac? Would any subscribers like that