blacktiger911

My Fairwell

blacktiger911

i came here to Asperclick almost 6 years ago not new to my diagnosis but coming to terms that im different and i dont see or experience the world in that same way. it was fun being with everyone and making friends from afar, a whole world of people at my finger tips that i can talk with, help and be helped. however the past 2 years have changed the forum with a flux of older members leaving a wave of new people coming in have shown me that this is not the same place that it was its better off but the connection i felt back then  has faded. im not mad or upset like many things they change including me i have settled into my ways and became an adult and some of my other reasons are personal. sometimes the best thing you can do is simply let go. in a way this forum holds me back a bit and always stressing over all the going ons here has become tier sum. i see great potential in the forum and @Willow will take you there and the members that are here everyday will in no small amount help with that.

i want to thank those who have helped me through tough times mainly @RiRi and @Miss Chief@Asgardian@HalfFull@Ben@Dr-David-Banner@StarlessEclipse@ponz@Davidiss@brokenOne@nichii@Aspergolfer @Fighter101and the others (i cant find probably because of a name change)

i am happy that i got to help people through some really hard times in there life and i hope that you guys are doing good.

i will check my account rarely from here on out invisible of corse only to check my inbox for a bit but not for too long.

i wish you all the best as we all take the next step in our lives and the next step of Asperclick.

sincerely Mark     A.K.A. @blacktiger911

fairwell @InDubioVeritas

Edited by blacktiger911

RiRi

@blacktiger911 You're right and if you leave, I'll leave as well because I don't have many more friends or people who cared about me on this forum. People who actually speak their minds out because when I was gone for 6+ months, you were the only person who spoke out in my defense and said that I was pushed away because some people here were mean. I've noticed the forum is more stressful than being away from it.

Heather

I wish you a good life, hopefully you (both if @RiRi leaves too) will return but take a break for how ever long you need to and please come back and check out the forum again when/if you ever have the desire.  I know I do not post much but will try to change that with the new changes to the forum coming up.  

Willow

I'll be sorry to see you go :( The forum will never stay the same, people come and go for various reasons - which is a downfall for us all, as we don't like change.

@RiRi it'd be a shame if you left as well, but if you feel that's best, than I wish you and @blacktiger911 well for your futures.

spiderwoman0_2

It's always a shame when people leave, but I know Willow will keep your accounts open just in case you want to pop in at any time.  I must admit I've not been on here for a long time, so I will try to be on more often.  To whoever wishes to leave for whatever reason, I wish you health and happiness in whatever you do in your lives :) 

Ben

You can always drop me a message if you ever need the Ben stance on things. 🍻🤙

Asgardian

@blacktiger911 Goodbye and good luck. I wish you all the best for the future.

blacktiger911

i wont get rid of my account so anyone who still wants to talk to me can do so.

i might return after awhile but it will be a better part of a year if i do and i might make a new profile if i do decide but as of right now i dont have plans to

Whoknows

Well, things change, as people do. 😶

I bid you farewell and safe travels, wherever you go. 🙂

HalfFull

I did try to reply to this when it was posted. Well, I guess you know the door is always open. Best wishes.