blacktiger911

My Fairwell

blacktiger911
9 hours ago, Dr-David-Banner said:

Hey, Blacktiger - no need to leave the forum. Clearly the response you got indicates the members want you to stay. That's nice to be valued as a member. Hope you stay on.

i may come back but as of right now im leaving. i have personal reasons as well the forum is holding me back in a few ways. although the forum has been nice lately i get into some shit with people that truns into a big mess and im tired of that. anyone who wants to keep in contact with me just needs to send a message and ill get back to you/link you to some other method of contact.

Dr-David-Banner
11 hours ago, blacktiger911 said:

i may come back but as of right now im leaving. i have personal reasons as well the forum is holding me back in a few ways. although the forum has been nice lately i get into some shit with people that truns into a big mess and im tired of that. anyone who wants to keep in contact with me just needs to send a message and ill get back to you/link you to some other method of contact.

Pretty much.everything has changed since I joined - the country, the economy and the internet as a whole. Same as Sanctuary I started a blog as well. The site I think now looks a bit better and maybe ideas will come to further improve things and new members will appear. I found American members tend to be communicative so maybe we need a few more. The Russian autism site I've been on for a while I find a bit rude somehow. 

blacktiger911
1 hour ago, Dr-David-Banner said:

Pretty much.everything has changed since I joined - the country, the economy and the internet as a whole. Same as Sanctuary I started a blog as well. The site I think now looks a bit better and maybe ideas will come to further improve things and new members will appear. I found American members tend to be communicative so maybe we need a few more. The Russian autism site I've been on for a while I find a bit rude somehow. 

yes a lot has changened and this place has changed me i looked at some other forums but there just not the same.

Asgardian
16 hours ago, blacktiger911 said:

In my experience with this place when it has got on top of me a break from the forum has usually helped. It may well turn out that way for you as well.

Miss Chief
16 hours ago, blacktiger911 said:

i cleared my inbox a bit. im try to save what conversations that important to me. dealing with all this stuff i originally cleared it for 256% compacity.

I think you need to get it well under 100% (which I believe is 20 conversations) to be able to received messages from non-paying members, I ended up deleting almost all mine although like you I wasn't happy to lose some, you could print them to PDF and store them locally on your computer or in the cloud of course :).

Dr-David-Banner

I am also going in new directions with the aim of doing something to bring awareness of autism related issues at work and school. At the same time I hope to balance my projects evenly. One thing I can say I somehow changed over my time on Asperclick. More recently I started to become a lot more aware of how people function overall and why those of us with autism, or neurological deviations, struggle to be understood. It's important to do something to help those who will inevitably be struggling "somewhere" just to be liked at school. Or to make friends. Or to find answers to their isolation.