blacktiger911

My Fairwell

Miss Chief

@blacktiger911 apparently you cannot receive messages... your inbox may be full, I think the size limit has been seriously reduced.

Anyway sorry to see you go, one more familiar face disappearing :( you can always PM me if you should want or need to chat :) 

RiRi

@Miss Chief Not trying to be rude or anything (just in case you thought I was), I don't think his inbox is full, I just sent him a message and it went through. Might your inbox be full instead? The limit is to 20 conversations for regular members. 

I'd like to apologize too when I said I'd leave if he does, I actually probably wouldn't tell anyone if I leave because every time I do, I end up coming back. But Mark's post did remind me of a few things when I read it. Also, he is a friendly face around here on the member forum, it is unfortunate to see him and his input on things leave this area. 

Miss Chief
6 hours ago, RiRi said:

@Miss Chief Not trying to be rude or anything (just in case you thought I was), I don't think his inbox is full, I just sent him a message and it went through. Might your inbox be full instead? The limit is to 20 conversations for regular members. 

Nope... I had to delete all my messages before I could send it and then it came back as "blacktiger911 cannot receive messages at the moment". It doesn't matter I posted here instead.

Dr-David-Banner

Hey, Blacktiger - no need to leave the forum. Clearly the response you got indicates the members want you to stay. That's nice to be valued as a member. Hope you stay on.

RiRi
5 hours ago, Miss Chief said:

Nope... I had to delete all my messages before I could send it and then it came back as "blacktiger911 cannot receive messages at the moment". It doesn't matter I posted here instead.

I guess you're right and it doesn't matter but how will you communicate in the future if you can't PM him? Well, I guess unless he reads a post you make. Only thing I can think of is either he disabled his messenger which he couldn't have because I just sent him another message or he blocked some people from messaging him. 

Willow
4 minutes ago, RiRi said:

I guess you're right and it doesn't matter but how will you communicate in the future if you can't PM him? Well, I guess unless he reads a post you make. Only thing I can think of is either he disabled his messenger which he couldn't have because I just sent him another message or he blocked some people from messaging him. 

You’ll be able to send pms to people whose inboxes are full, as an Asperclicker. 

RiRi

@Willow 😶 I did not know this. I thought it was only the other way around. I guess then @Miss Chief was right and his inbox might be full which means how will people who aren't an Asperclicker DM him? Unless he clears his inbox.

Willow
3 minutes ago, RiRi said:

@Willow 😶 I did not know this. I thought it was only the other way around. I guess then @Miss Chief was right and his inbox might be full which means how will people who aren't an Asperclicker DM him? Unless he clears his inbox.

I guess he should have made arrangements outside of the forum to keep in touch with friends.

Miss Chief
59 minutes ago, RiRi said:

I'm sure he will know there are replies on this thread and will check it (even if he is not visible) therefore he will know he needs to clear his inbox. I have cleared mine, if he wants to PM me he can and I will get an email advising me of that. I can't see any reason he would have blocked me when he went to the bother of mentioning me in his initial post. As @Willow said this is apparently by design. I suppose people will either pay up, become even less frequent visitors or just leave. To be honest I'm not really here much these days myself, I have pretty much only been checking my notifications for months now (not that there has been all that much activity on the forums) and I haven't even done that in the last month or two, only really did it today because I was tidying up my emails and archiving last years and I saw I got mentioned in a post. I have some real life stuff going on at the moment so I don't really anticipate that changing anytime soon.

blacktiger911
22 hours ago, Miss Chief said:

@blacktiger911 apparently you cannot receive messages... your inbox may be full, I think the size limit has been seriously reduced.

Anyway sorry to see you go, one more familiar face disappearing :( you can always PM me if you should want or need to chat :) 

i cleared my inbox a bit. im try to save what conversations that important to me. dealing with all this stuff i originally cleared it for 256% compacity.