Scheduled Live-streams Read more... ×
Fairybelle

Hiya, I'm new

Fairybelle

Hi there. I'm new to this website. I'm a 25 year old female, from Canada. I was diagnosed with atypical autism at age 16. I was also diagnosed with Bipolar 1 at age 17, and Fibromyalgia at 25. I am married, unemployed, and have low self esteem. I enjoy dance, music, and pop culture. I also love animals, and have two pets; my cat Lindor, and my gerbil, Jolie. I am quite the uninteresting person. I wish there were more to tell, but there really isn't. I look forward to getting to know everyone here 😃

StarlessEclipse

Welcome to the forum. :)

collectingrocks

Welcome to the forum Fairybelle. We are a very friendly, helpful group so feel free to browse and ask anything you like :)

Primeape

Welcome to the forum, I have ASD also got Bipolar but mine is type 2

RiRi

Hiya, welcome to the forum. Did you create your profile picture? Are you an artist? 

Fairybelle

Hi to everyone, thank you for the warm welcomes. :) 

Ri, I wish I had, but no. It's just a stock image from Google. I can colour, but I'm not so great at drawing. I'd love to try drawing on a tablet or laptop, as paper and pencil turn out terribly for me. 

Ben

You are the first daffodil to blossom after a LONG dark winter. 

I honestly never realised how much I've missed seeing these threads, until now. We appreciate you.  

Willow
19 hours ago, Fairybelle said:

Hi there. I'm new to this website. I'm a 25 year old female, from Canada. I was diagnosed with atypical autism at age 16. I was also diagnosed with Bipolar 1 at age 17, and Fibromyalgia at 25. I am married, unemployed, and have low self esteem. I enjoy dance, music, and pop culture. I also love animals, and have two pets; my cat Lindor, and my gerbil, Jolie. I am quite the uninteresting person. I wish there were more to tell, but there really isn't. I look forward to getting to know everyone here 😃

Welcome! :) I also have fibromyalgia.

Asgardian

Welcome to the forum :) 

Tylermc

Wellcome too the forum I'm a Canadian as well im from Winnipeg 😊It's awesome on the 

forum 😊