Willow

Cat Appreciation

Willow

50485437_2029703587112050_4872911066150993920_n.jpg

My cat, Moo :)

He's not a dog, but he acts like one quite a lot and he likes to sleep on my feet. He also tends to know when I'm especially unwell and comes to sit with me. He just generally makes me happy and I'm grateful he chose me to be his human. ❤️ 

RiRi

Aww, sounds like a nice cat. One that lets you pet him. Although, he looks angry in the picture. He might have resting btch face. Anyway, your post reminded me of Bee and Puppycat since you said he acts like a dog. Puppycat is a dog and a cat and also always looks angry. 😂

If I remember correctly from social media, you got him when he was still little. He's grown since. 

Edited by RiRi

Willow
12 minutes ago, RiRi said:

Aww, sounds like a nice cat. One that lets you pet him. Although, he looks angry in the picture. He might have resting btch face. Anyway, your post reminded me of Bee and Puppycat since you said he acts like a dog. Puppycat is a dog and a cat and also always looks angry. 😂

If I remember correctly from social media, you got him when he was still little. He's grown since. 

Yeah, here he is not that long after I got him:

14444623_1287645081260072_8860495079693810081_o.jpg

Dr-David-Banner

Last week I found a seriously injured fox. I flagged down a car and these women came to help. The fox had been hit by a car. I'd thought she was dead but then her eyes looked at me and I knelt by her. All the people who came to help were concerned and we called RSPCA and Police. However the fox died. Had she been treatable I would have taken her to look after. It was a beautiful fox with a deep fur coat and medium size.

Heather

Aww, what a handsome cat! I wish I had a cat some days.  I do know some cats because my sisters have cats and my partner's brothers have cats.  I may try digging up some picture of one of them soon. I haven't been good with transferring photos from my phone and camera to my laptop lately! :D 

Sanctuary

Cats are such wonderful, stylish and funny creatures. I love watching them and they always bring a smile to my face.

Ben

I had a cat thread once... 

🙄😂

Astinus

That is a pretty cat. I'm glad he's such a good companion for you.

StarlessEclipse

Sadly, our cat passed away just over four years ago after being hit by a car. She had a very unique personality due to her rough start in life. She was abandoned in a forest as a kitten, which meant she had to learn to fend for herself, so by the time we got her, she was always just on the edge between feral and domestic. She was an incredibly affectionate companion, yet completely self-reliant, often disappearing for days at a time and bringing back several disemboweled mice for the family. She was amazing and I still miss her.

I have a one-year-old cockatiel now. He's great, but he's by far the most challenging animal I've ever had to deal with. You would not believe the chaos one tiny little bird can cause.