Willow

LiveStream - Ask Me Anything

Willow

This will take place weekly, so any questions you want answered, just post here and check in each week!

RiRi

A question with @Willow How do you get along with your mom? She seems really nice on the forum but we never really know what goes down behind the scenes. I feel like there is some tension between you guys. I've seen you guys make videos and from interactions on the forum that's where I've made this conclusion. Like, there was one time where your mom said she's 5'7 and a half which is taller than Willow I assume maybe because the women in your dad's side were shorter than your mom, that is why you turned out shorter than your mom? I'm taller than my mom but just slightly, it could be ruled out I had better nutrition than she did growing up. I've also noticed you would never let her be admin. She also told you, " I said switch the lights off when you are doing that," in one of your videos and it seemed weird. How would you make the video if you did switch them off?

RiRi

Is there a lot of competition between you guys? 

RiRi
  • What age did you begin masturbating?
  • How old were you when you lost your virginity?
  • What do you enjoy more? Art or Photography? Which one are you better at?
  • Why do you think you ended up being autistic? Like, what do you think caused it? Do you think you got it from your mom's side or your dad's side?
  • Describe yourself using three words.

spiderwoman0_2

@RiRi, I know Willow said 'ask me anything' but I think the first two questions in your last post are a little too personal, so you might not get those answered.

RiRi

@spiderwoman0_2 Okay. :) 

It's nice to see you on the forum again. :) 

Edited by RiRi

Myrtonos

@spiderwoman0_2 You (and maybe your husband) wouldn't want Willow answering the first two, would you? @RiRi I recommend you don't ask people you don't know personally such questions.

RiRi

I'm sorry for asking it.

I guess now I wait for more people to scold me despite me saying I'm sorry. Different people will come and tell me, "Blah, blah blah, what you did was wrong," as if they missed my "I'm sorry" post. I thought it'd be okay to ask that. I guess not. Maybe in 20 or 40 years this topic would be less taboo and people won't have such a problem with it. Kind of like how being gay used to be viewed as wrong on a general whole. And gay marriage was not even allowed. And no, I did not expect this response.

Also, I guess now I have to wait for people to also try to tell me they weren't scolding me or that this topic cannot be compared to gay marriage. 🤦🏼‍♂️ 

Sofi
10 hours ago, RiRi said:

I'm sorry for asking it.

I guess now I wait for more people to scold me despite me saying I'm sorry. Different people will come and tell me, "Blah, blah blah, what you did was wrong," as if they missed my "I'm sorry" post. I thought it'd be okay to ask that. I guess not. Maybe in 20 or 40 years this topic would be less taboo and people won't have such a problem with it. Kind of like how being gay used to be viewed as wrong on a general whole. And gay marriage was not even allowed. And no, I did not expect this response.

Also, I guess now I have to wait for people to also try to tell me they weren't scolding me or that this topic cannot be compared to gay marriage. 🤦🏼‍♂️ 

Don't worry, you haven't done anything wrong. I wish those topics weren't as taboo either, it would help a lot with sex education if they weren't :(. Like I said in your other thread, I just didn't feel comfortable answering one of them on a public forum where anyone in the world could see, although I wouldn't mind answering private to someone I know. If you want to talk about those things privately, you can PM me.