Willow

New Subscription Level Added

Willow

I have listened to everyone's comments and decided to introduce a cheaper monthly subscription level for those who would like to support the site and get some benefits, but cannot commit to £5 per month. The new 'basic' subscription will be £2 per month and sits between normal members and full subscribers in terms of benefits.

why sub1.jpg

Basic subscription carries a group name change to Asperclickers, but the name will not be bold, as it is for the current full subscription Asperclickers.

I hope this is better suited to some members, and look forward to hopefully seeing some new faces in our next live chat!

Willow

If anyone would like access to the live chats but isn't bothered about any other rewards, you can donate $1 a month to my Patreon account and will still get info for the subscriber only live hang outs that I host :) 

https://www.patreon.com/willowhope 

RiRi

@Willow I'm interested in doing that. How would that work? Do we need to tell you our username in a message or how would that work exactly? How would you know it's us?

Willow
23 minutes ago, RiRi said:

@Willow I'm interested in doing that. How would that work? Do we need to tell you our username in a message or how would that work exactly? How would you know it's us?

Messages get sent out to all patreon subscribers with info on live-streams :) it doesn’t have anything to do with the forum, so I wouldn’t need your usernames or anything.

RiRi
1 hour ago, Willow said:

Messages get sent out to all patreon subscribers with info on live-streams :) it doesn’t have anything to do with the forum, so I wouldn’t need your usernames or anything.

Oh okay. 😂 Thank you for your response. And are your patreons private as in only you see who donated?

I might join then just to see how it is although I'm not liking the idea that other people non forum related will be there. I don't like it but if I have no choice, at least I'll get to see your livestreams. 

Willow
On 2/18/2019 at 8:37 AM, RiRi said:

Oh okay. 😂 Thank you for your response. And are your patreons private as in only you see who donated?

I might join then just to see how it is although I'm not liking the idea that other people non forum related will be there. I don't like it but if I have no choice, at least I'll get to see your livestreams. 

Yeah Patreon supporters are private.

Non forum people are still only there through my YouTube or Facebook page, so are all still watching for the same reasons.

RiRi

@Willow Okay, thank you. When you told me this, I tried to work it because I already had a patreon because you need a patreon to be a patreon :wacko: I don't understand why they do this so difficult and it can't be from outside, like, why do I need to have an account? Because of this I haven't been able to become one of your patreons because I'm still trying to figure out how I can do it. :wacko: I gave up on it for the time being. 

I had also been reconsidering it because I remembered that you had been doing your latest livestreams on the weekends and those weren't convenient for me. So it didn't make sense to sign up and not being able to attend to them, it'd be a waste of money. But I see you're having the next one on a weekday so I hope I can work it out.

Edited by RiRi

RiRi

@Willow I was able to work it out.

Willow
19 hours ago, RiRi said:

@Willow I was able to work it out.

:) Thank you!

RiRi
On 2/6/2019 at 4:44 AM, Willow said:

I have listened to everyone's comments and decided to introduce a cheaper monthly subscription level for those who would like to support the site and get some benefits, but cannot commit to £5 per month. The new 'basic' subscription will be £2 per month and sits between normal members and full subscribers in terms of benefits.

why sub1.jpg

Basic subscription carries a group name change to Asperclickers, but the name will not be bold, as it is for the current full subscription Asperclickers.

I hope this is better suited to some members, and look forward to hopefully seeing some new faces in our next live chat!

@Willow I am trying to upload an animated photo, a gif, I see it's a perk of being a basic Asperclicker, but it's not letting me. The current pic I have was supposed to be a gif but it's frozen instead. 😂