Sr012301

Friend/fwb with Aspergers

Sr012301

I have a friend/fwb that has Aspergers that had blocked me on every social media and doesn't seem want to talk. It's been about 2 days now and I'm just wondering if I had lost him out of my life or if he's just taking time for himself. Everything was great between us before he had blocked and that's partly why I am here asking for advice and some help to understand what's going on? 

HalfFull

Hi, I don't know the background, but with Aspergers sometimes it only takes one little thing. You may have inadvertently done or said one thing to him that's triggered him in some way. If that's what's happened there's every chance that he is being either paranoid, irrational, over the top or all three. Before trying to contact him again, you should think of anything remotely out of the ordinary that was done or said the last time you met. He may well just be feeling overwhelmed at present.

RiRi

I agree with @HalfFull and that's people for you, you could have done something that they thought was wrong or not, whatever the reason, they may never talk to you again. But remember one thing, that people who want to be in your life will make the effort to be in it and if that person doesn't want to be in your life then it's not worth your time.