Willow

Where Are We All?

Tillerman77
4 hours ago, Tillerman77 said:

@Willow, that is what I was thinking of. Thank you for looking into it. That said, I have not been able to create a pin yet either.

It works now - thanks.

Myrtonos
On 2/10/2019 at 10:48 AM, Willow said:

Please don’t pin your actual house haha, just somewhere without 20 miles of where you are. 

On that point, would any personal information about one member (of this site, Aspies' Central or Wrong Planet) posted by another member be removed? And I mean whatever one member believes to be the personal details of another.

RiRi
1 hour ago, Myrtonos said:

On that point, would any personal information about one member (of this site, Aspies' Central or Wrong Planet) posted by another member be removed? And I mean whatever one member believes to be the personal details of another.

Are you saying that anyone who has the link could put a pin on the map? Please don't share the link to other people on Wrong Planet etc because then the pins will be flawed and won't show only Asperclicker users.

Willow
6 hours ago, Myrtonos said:

I have no idea what you mean, sorry.

Myrtonos

@Willow Let's say someone here posted the location of someone else's actual house.