RiRi

Forum Awards

RiRi

I know award giving only lasted two years on this forum and unfortunately, including myself, many of us did not receive any. They are no longer existent but if you were to get an award, taking into account all the posts you've made on this forum, what award(s) do you think you would get? Or what awards do you think your fellow members would get? Let's keep it positive. 

Willow

I’m actually bringing the Asperclick Awards back this year ☺️ 

A lot of people seemed to find them a bit pointless and I put a huge amount of effort in and didn’t really get that much of a reaction, so I won’t be making it as much of a big deal this year...but we will be handing out awards at the end of the year! 

RiRi

@Willow I always noticed a lot of reaction from people whenever you held the awards. What left you with the impression that the majority thought they were pointless?

Edited by RiRi

Ben

I've still got my certificates in a wardrobe at my mum's house somewhere (I haven't been back home in years now). Pieces of Asperclick history, given the name of the 'other' signature on the card... 

I won something in 2014 as well as 2013, but I can't remember what it was. 

RiRi

If I were to get an award, if I'm not mistaken, I'd probably get top 3 (if not #1) member with most likes given to others (not received but given), especially when I first came to this forum. I would give likes to most posts I read, every new welcome thread. I used to try to be really nice to people. It's not so much like that anymore but it has been helpful for my mental health.

RiRi
On 2/17/2019 at 10:34 PM, RiRi said:

If I were to get an award, if I'm not mistaken, I'd probably get top 3 (if not #1) member with most likes given to others (not received but given), especially when I first came to this forum. I would give likes to most posts I read, every new welcome thread. I used to try to be really nice to people. It's not so much like that anymore but it has been helpful for my mental health.

I was right and somehow realized I can check my statistics. I am the #1 member with most likes given. I didn't think I'd have such a big number. I guess I still like a lot of posts, noting that I don't randomly just like things. I read them first. At times not because I necessarily agree with the person but because I appreciate their point of view on things. I also guess that also goes to show that I still spend a lot of time on the forum. It doesn't say I am the number 1 member but I came to the conclusion after comparing my number with other current high contributors of the forum. So, unless there's a person who reads everything and likes everything but doesn't comment, I am the number one. And now I realize that someone could just log in every day and like everything without even reading anything.  

150449442_ScreenShot2019-03-07at2_58_05PM.thumb.jpg.96bccc488639dd046df20eae90628d5e.jpg