Sofi

Good memory...

Tylermc

Drawing and sketching 😊and playing soccer ⚽️ I have some gold 

medals that I won for special Olympics 

RiRi
12 hours ago, Nesf said:

What are you good at, @RiRi?

I'm good at drawing (I never took art classes but I seem to be good at it).  I'm good at jigsaw puzzles. I have a really good memory.  I also have nice handwriting. I'm probably good at writing really fast too. I'm also good at summarizing things. Those are the things I can think of right now.

Are you good at drawing too @Nesf, did you take art classes?

Edited by RiRi

Catman2018

I'm good at computer programming e.g. SQL. I have a good photographic memory with dates. I'm good at artwork like my Japanese dream art, Japanese artwork, and etc. I'm also good at painting and drawing. I'm good at designing and making websites. I'm good at Photoshop,InDesign, photo manipulation software, and etc. I'm also good at at database design and development.

Edited by Catman2018

Nesf
10 hours ago, RiRi said:

Are you good at drawing too @Nesf, did you take art classes?

I can observe, copy and produce something that looks half-decent, but don't have a lot of creative talent. I haven't had any formal training other than that which they provided me at school. There was an art thread on here a while ago on which I posted some drawings that I made, I don't know if you remember that thread.

I'm good at jigsaw puzzles too :)

Sanctuary

Unfortunately the things I'm good at or where I have very deep levels of knowledge are ones that relate to interests of mine which very few people share and which can't be monetised 🙁 Perhaps the rare "skill" that I have is calendrical calculation where I can tell people instantly what day of the week something happened on, including long before I was born and up till the end of this century. So if you want someone who knows about patterns in dates and can tell you instantly what day of the week they were born on or when 22 February will next be on a Friday I'm your man (2030, 2036, 2041, 2047....) Unfortunately another fairly useless skill but distinctive to have it nonetheless.

Willow

Photography and writing :) 

Heather

I find it difficult to say because I want to be modest and I am not the best...

But I guess I am good at crocheting.  I can't think of what else. I think there are a bunch of little things I am okay/good at but not worth mentioning probably.  There are lots of things I want to be good at but don't think I am there at. Photography and writing are two of these things, I want to be good at them, but feel I am not. I also would like to be better at drawing but no, I tend to just doodle and sketch random things and my style is a bit childish or adolescent-ish.