Tylermc

yesterday I saw Willows lossing pets vlog it's never easy to lose a pet there are best fur buddies sending hugs to Willow 

last year I had too put my dog down I had her for fifteen years she passed away from cancer and when she was a puppy 

we ruscuced her from a puppy mill anyone else 

Myrtonos

If one only has one pet and loses it, could that feel like more of a loss than having plenty of pets and only losing one?

Willow
4 hours ago, Myrtonos said:

If one only has one pet and loses it, could that feel like more of a loss than having plenty of pets and only losing one?

I don't think this is accurate at all.

Asgardian
4 hours ago, Myrtonos said:

Not likely, no.

RiRi
4 hours ago, Tylermc said:

yesterday I saw Willows lossing pets vlog it's never easy to lose a pet there are best fur buddies sending hugs to Willow 

last year I had too put my dog down I had her for fifteen years she passed away from cancer and when she was a puppy 

we ruscuced her from a puppy mill anyone else 

I haven't seen that vlog but this is nice of you. I lost a pet a while ago and it is sad to lose a pet. 😥

Myrtonos
24 minutes ago, Willow said:

I don't think this is accurate at all.

Reply to @Asgardian as well. If you have one pet and you lose it, you end up with no living pets. But if you have a lot of them and lose just one, you still have plenty.

Asgardian
2 minutes ago, Myrtonos said:

Reply to @Asgardian as well. If you have one pet and you lose it, you end up with no living pets. But if you have a lot of them and lose just one, you still have plenty.

So by that logic if you have one child and lose them you should grieve more than if you have three children and lose one. This logic is surely flawed 🤨

RiRi
1 minute ago, Myrtonos said:

I think you are thinking very autistic here. Pets aren't just things, they are like part of your family. So losing a pet can be almost like losing a family member. Some people have a lot of family members but if one that was close to you, like maybe how the pet was, dies then you are left very sad. There are feelings involved. 

Asgardian
1 minute ago, RiRi said:

I think you are thinking very autistic here. 

We are on an autism forum though...

RiRi
Just now, Asgardian said:

We are on an autism forum though...

Um, yeah, that was not meant in a negative way .... 😣