Aspergolfer

Is anyone here familiar with dc Talk? I think their music is amazing!

Heather

Oh DC Talk. That brought back a wave of nostalgia.  I'm not sure how much I actually listened to them.  I just searched for them on YouTube and yes, I am familiar with some of their songs.  It's been years since I listened to them though.  Thanks for the reminder of their music.  

Aspergolfer

I love Jesus Freak, In The Light & What If I Stumble.

Heather

I just listened to the songs, Jesus Freak and In the Light were two that were more familiar to me.  But What if I Stumble felt like one I am less familiar with.  The lyrics are powerful, full of emotion.  

On a related note, a couple of my favourite contemporary Christian songs are God of Wonders by Third Day and You Shine by Brian Doerksen.  I especially liked You Shine because I felt like it really spoke to me with my troubles with anxiety and fear holding me back.  I think it is something I really enjoy about Christian music and songs, especially my favourites from over the years, they can encourage me, and fill me with peace as I listen to them.