Alice

What are your least favourite things

Alice

Praying Mantises. They creep me out 

Charlie Brown

Spiders, loathsome things. Not really keen on people either.

Nesf

Smoking. I don't necessarily mean the drugs themselves, I mean the act of inhaling substances into the lungs, because not only does it affect the person smoking, but all those around them in the same room. Smoking in public or communial spaces is one of the most selfish things a person can do. If people want to smoke, it's their business and their right to do so, but not their right to impose it on others. They should keep it to themselves and confine it to their own personal space and not that of others.

HalfFull

Pigeons as I'm terrified of them. I would have forgotten with being inside but similarly to Nesf with smoking its the smell of cannabis. I don't wish to police its use but I can't bare the smell. Tomatoes as I can't touch them without cringing.

Peridot
14 hours ago, Charlie Brown said:

One time I had a really big spider in my house. If you imagine the diameter of a coffee cup then you've kind of got an idea of how big this thing was. A monstrous spider. So I took my vacuum cleaner and sucked it up. And it died.

Willow

People who create drama, and drama in general. (I mean as in, unnecessary grief and stress and arguing etc., not the genre 😂 )

RiRi
  • Noises
  • Cold
  • Going outside
  • Insects
  • Snakes

Edited by RiRi

StarlessEclipse

Vinegar. "Revolting" doesn't even begin to describe it. If I could rid the earth of just one substance, that would be it.

Alice
6 hours ago, StarlessEclipse said:

Vinegar. "Revolting" doesn't even begin to describe it. If I could rid the earth of just one substance, that would be it.

😆 I drink vinegar everyday. I have a shot of diluted apple cider vinegar with my meals for digestion, and use balsamic, white, rice, and apple cider vinegar in lots of recipes. I would be very sad if you did this lol

Alice
On 3/9/2019 at 11:35 AM, Peridot said:

One time I had a really big spider in my house. If you imagine the diameter of a coffee cup then you've kind of got an idea of how big this thing was. A monstrous spider. So I took my vacuum cleaner and sucked it up. And it died.

On 3/8/2019 at 8:34 PM, Charlie Brown said:

I quite like spiders - it depends on the type. We have a kind called money spiders that are supposedly lucky, and they are very cute. I always have a couple living in my kitchen, lots in my garden and I smile when I see them like a positive little presence - and get upset if I accidentally kill one.
I have lots of daddy long legs in my house and let them stay because they catch bugs, I go out of my way to remove them from the shower back into the bathroom before I shower so I dont drown them. My house is neat freak clean except these guys. I debate with myself about evicting them and politely apologise for destroying their webs when I clean.

But we have a poisonous one - just like an severe bee sting, a white tail spider that I really dont like. Just container + cardboard + outside. I dont see the point in killing everything I dislike, I think it takes more strength to cool your nerves and have to carry it outside even if it terrifies the crap out of you 

I gladly flick the praying mantises out of my basil plants before I pick the plant, the females bite. Awful creepy looking things. Cockroaches too. Maggots. Wasps

I hate the smell of cannabis too @HalfFull its a sickly, distinct grassy smell that turns my stomach. I'm always amazed everytime I smell cigarette smoke that I ever willingly put a toxic substance in my body, it just seems like a roundabout form of self-harm, it smells so gross - nothing like anything you would want in your lungs. It was a coping mechanism for me at the time, so I only look at those who smoke with a pinch of compassion (and the aforementioned disbelief), but I dont like to be around it or even to walk through it.

Edited by Alice