Sign in to follow this  
Jovenshire

Studying in a departmant with abundance of half-assed ppl

Jovenshire

Welcome back after 4 years have been passed since i logged out, I have -not so shallow- nostalgia for here, had still missing memoirs. Having seen the site wide-spreaded , I’m glad about y’all. 

————————————————————

Longing note aside, I wanted to lead off with my current department’s student folks who mostly are intellectually, perspectively probably intelligently challenged. Yet if someone isn’t one of them, we synergistically differ or he/she prefers to discontinue to go further. (I’m definitely sure ‘bout that because I’ve tried to approach them regularly) Moreover I live in Turkey due to thinking studying abroad is harder than in home country. I’m trying to enroll several clubs and its branches when it is feasible. I met some new friends but i ended in here somehow after all, but no offense don’t take the disgrace implication upon yourself, I just missed good ol’ cosmopolitanizm,  potencial intellectuality (as i remember ofc i might be debunked, no allegation) 

All in all, welcome aboard new comers and ur drogba faced core member came back 🙂

Jovenshire
2 minutes ago, Jovenshire said:

Welcome back after 4 years have been passed since i logged out, I have -not so shallow- nostalgia for here, had still missing memoirs. Having seen the site wide-spreaded , I’m glad about y’all. 

————————————————————

Longing note aside, I wanted to lead off with my current department’s student folks who mostly are intellectually, perspectively probably intelligently challenged. Yet if someone isn’t one of them, we synergistically differ or he/she prefers to discontinue to go further. (I’m definitely sure ‘bout that because I’ve tried to approach them regularly) Moreover I live in Turkey due to thinking studying abroad is harder than in home country. I’m trying to enroll several clubs and its branches when it is feasible. I met some new friends but i ended in here somehow after all, but no offense don’t take the disgrace implication upon yourself, I just missed good ol’ cosmopolitanizm,  potencial intellectuality (as i remember ofc i might be debunked, no allegation) 

All in all, welcome aboard new comers and ur drogba faced core member came back 🙂

And also thought maintaining english here, at least i can exhaust my written skills

Jovenshire

It seems I’m flooding here but i couldn’t find where the edit button is, if not that’d be good.