Isadoorian

Hi there!

Isadoorian

Hi! i'm Isadoorian. I discovered this site some time ago but forgot about it after trying to sign up and having to endure the long wait, then I remembered it about 10 minutes ago as of writing this and here I am.

i'm 23 years old and hail from British Columbia, Canada and am Self diagnosed with a PDD-NOS.

I like Reading, Cooking, Baking, Video/Tabletop/Card games, Listening to Music and watching TV/Netflix. 

I hope everyone here's as friendly and welcoming (and active) like a similar forum i enjoy using daily.

Peridot

Hi. Canada seems pretty cool. 🇨🇦

Welcome to the site... It's not necessarily the most active place nowadays. Though sometimes there are "bursts" of activity. Some cool people here though.

StarlessEclipse

Welcome. 🙂

Alice

Welcome 🙂 I like reading, cooking, baking also. Theres a post listing Aspie fiction if you are interested and read fiction 

Aspie.Iris

Hi, I am Iris. I just recently got my diagnosis and am looking for online support since I live in a rural area with limited support. I enjoy Art, Theater, Music, Fishing, Hunting, Trapping, and Animals (chickens)

Peridot
On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 3:03 PM, Aspie.Iris said:

Hi, I am Iris. I just recently got my diagnosis and am looking for online support since I live in a rural area with limited support. I enjoy Art, Theater, Music, Fishing, Hunting, Trapping, and Animals (chickens)

🐣🐤🐥

Welcome, Iris.

Whoknows

Hi there. Truly, I'm not really active here, but it's always good to see a new face. 🤔🙂