resse pices cream and chocolate yogurt ice cream 

as well 😊

Peridot

Vanilla!

❤️ it.

Ben

Peanut butter cup - ice cream.

Mango - yogurt. 

With yogurt being so sour and weird looking, I think it needs several tons of tropical fruit added to it. Enough so that it's almost fizzing. 

Alice

(All non-dairy/vegan and sugar free):

Vanilla with dark choc flakes

Maple walnut

Toffee nut

Salted caramel

Cookies n cream (I have yet to find or make a vegan version, but a company in the UK makes cookies n cream natural vegan food flavoring so im thinking of trying to get it forward shipped here  - I have an ice cream maker 🌟)

Edited by Alice

Peridot

You know I had the Magnum pints in the past... One of them is white chocolate chunks with vanilla and it's so good… Also they have a cookies and cream one I believe and it's so yummy. But I shy away from ice cream most of the time even though I love it as I'm actually lactose intolerant now. So also chocolate milk which I'm a fan of I only drink every now and then. I always buy Cocio classic which I believe is from Denmark... They nailed it. Best chocolate milk I ever had.

Ben and Jerry's has a non-dairy one called Chunky monkey which is with banana and walnut and I like it. Though the cookie dough one is still my fav.

🙂

Edited by Peridot

Alice

@Peridot Im also lactose intolerant. I dont eat sugar as it gives me weird sensory issues

Ive heard the ben and jerry non-dairy coconut seven layer is really good - I havnt tried it yet but im thinking I might on my bday coming up (Ill just have it with a tonne of probiotics and lemon juice - anyone else weird with sugar? because of gut and/or sensory issues?) We dont have the chunky monkey one here I dont think

I make a really good vanilla ice cream using proper vanilla bean paste, cacao butter, toasted coconut butter (which gives it a slightly deeper caramel/french vanilla taste), coconut cream and a rich soy milk, vanilla stevia, and natural xylitol to sweeten.. and then flake in dark choc.. its way better than anything shop bough and no sensory issues.. 🙂  Its amazing 👏

We also have a local ice cream shop that makes all natural vegan ice cream so its pretty easy to still enjoy it

Edited by Alice

Peridot

That sounds really great @Alice I might check the coco seven layer out as well!

🥥🍨

EccentricChemist

I love coffee Ice cream, I don't really have a favorite yogurt flavor, and I never have had the brain freeze many people talk about.