Andy

I Have Done It Again !

Andy

Why don't you arrange to spend time with one or two of that group that you are okay with, and not invite the rest? Get some sort of normality back into it and perhaps they will notice the disparity when the others are around? By that I mean if they see you being okay and relaxed with them, and they see the drama that happens when these new people are around they might actually click that it's not you, but them?

That is what I have thought to do, I have sent an SMS to all of my friends prior to the new two and said I will be in another pub on wednesday evening doing what we used to do, the wednesday night pub quiz, they are invited to attend and so I will see where the land lies from there, see if I am wanted or not for I am forcing my friends if they are my friends to choose.

As it is, the only reason we quit the pub quiz was because the new female fell out with the landlord and the landlord has tried to make it up but she will have none of it and I am going to make my friends remember where all this started for this new female and her teenage lover are splitting us up.

Kaygee

I have done it again, I have cut myself out of something I enjoy because of others, you see I got picked on by someone who I though was a friend and turned out not to be, but because he is the friend of my friends to avoid further unhappy confrontation I have chosen not to go out with my friends. because the matter is unresolved. My friends tell me not to be so sensitive, but they are not me, they don't have the social issues I have and they don't seem to be the butt of people's jokes where I do and I have had enough, I can deal with the hurt no longer and so I must keep myself away.

But why me, why is it always me that is the butt of other's jokes  and this joke has been going on for a few months now and recently I snapped, I had had enough of being laughed at and challenged the joker who just laughed at me so that is it I have to lose my social activities  because of a more popular person my friends won't quit or request he stops his attacks on me.

But why me, why  is it always me that is the butt of everyone's jokes, I mean I am decent and friendly with people, I never ridicule them or abuse them, but they have no such qualms doing such to me and they get away with it by me be told I am too sensitive.

I hate this life andI hate being me.

This is AFTER you attacked my post for no apparent reason:

What goes around, comes around! ;)

Andy

This is AFTER you attacked my post for no apparent reason:

Man you really have some issues don't you, you need to go and sit in a darkened room and cool down for you are causing a problem and in the morning no doubt Willow or Chris will be around to make final judgement on the behaviour being displayed here tonight for you are way out of line.

Kaygee

Yup! I am way out of line after you came to one of my threads and attacked it and insulted me and added nothing but negativity to it.

And then I came here and simply added that the reason why you have no friends, could be because of the way you treat people.

But it may go a little deeper....especially after the fact that you think that you are not at fault! I asked you to leave me alone, you kept poking. Now, leave me alone!

Andy

You just don't get it do you I was not attacking you, I was commenting on your country from the eyes of a foreign observer seeing as you brought your country's internal affairs to this forum which is not a US forum, where you asked people what they thought and were not happy with the first reply you got, but whatever it is with you you think it's all about you and it is why I said get a grip for you are displaying something other than the aspergers you say you have.

Kaygee

seeing as you brought your country's internal affairs to this forum which is not a US forum

Oh it's not? I'm sorry, I thought that this was a forum for those with Asperger's....not for those in the UK with Asperger's...

Willow? Is that true?

and were not happy with the first reply you got,

The first "reply" I got was an insult.

You you are displaying something other than the aspergers you say you have.

You're a doctor too? Wow!!!!!

Andy

Oh it's not? I'm sorry, I thought that this was a forum for those with Asperger's....not for those in the UK with Asperger's...

Willow? Is that true?

I said , this is not a US forum,  looking for trouble are you ?

The first "reply" I got was an insult.

So you think but then you will read what you want into whatever you want because it is my belief you are seeking attention in whatever way you can get it.

You're a doctor too? Wow!!!!!

Ben

Not true. 

It's a well know fact that there are bastards out there. No one is immune to the brain dead, knuckle dragging masterbatours of the world, who seek to make life just that little bit harder by being a pretentious, condescending asswipe to us. These people are sent to test our character, and test our mental endurance. They also highlight the good decent people in life who we should be turning to. There's also no such thing as karma. It's just a word passive people use to proverbially kick someone in the testicles when their down.

Oh and Andy hasn't done anything to you by the way, Andy is Mr civilised, I've never known him to attack anyone. 

*Side note* Willow is twenty one years old. She shouldn't be teaching grown men proper forum protocol!* 

Edited by Ben

Kaygee

Oh and Andy hasn't done anything to you by the way, Andy is Mr civilised, I've never known him to attack anyone. 

I disagree. There were plenty of insults thrown my way by him in my thread in Debates. But, when there are already friendships forged on forums, it's hard for said friends to see their own friends' errors.

And that's fine.

*Side note* Willow is twenty one years old. She shouldn't be teaching grown men proper forum protocol!* 

You're 100% correct! And I was unaware that US citizens were frowned upon being here. I apologize for the invasion.

Twas fun!

Ben

I disagree. There were plenty of insults thrown my way by him in my thread in Debates. But, when there are already friendships forged on forums, it's hard for said friends to see their own friends' errors.

I've seen plenty of misunderstandings, but no errors. Of course, I could be wrong.....

You're 100% correct! And I was unaware that US citizens were frowned upon being here. I apologize for the invasion.

Yes, American citizens are not welcome here. Willow bans all american accounts, she must of missed your one. 

Answers in Red. 

Also remember the British and Americans constantly misunderstand each other. Do you understand the rules of cricket? 

I don't understand baseball or NFL. Hahaha!!

But we all love you for it. The misunderstandings can be funny. 

*Edit, I was joking on the second quote, she doesn't really..... she'll shot you out of a cannon instead* 

Edited by Ben