ancus

Reintroducing myself

ancus

Hello.  I found an email from this site in my inbox so I thought I'd check back in.  Don't remember why I stopped visiting.  I do miss using forums, as Facebook is made out of algorithms and I hate it, although that's also where all of my current online friends are so idk what to say about that. 

Funny story, I dug this up while I was writing a story for a contest.  They provide two paragraphs, and we're supposed to add in 48 more.  So far I've got....3, I think.  Each paragraph has to be at least 40 words.  I'm just dashing out backstory about my world and the people in it.  It's fun. 

Sanctuary
10 hours ago, ancus said:

Hello.  I found an email from this site in my inbox so I thought I'd check back in.  Don't remember why I stopped visiting.  I do miss using forums, as Facebook is made out of algorithms and I hate it, although that's also where all of my current online friends are so idk what to say about that. 

Funny story, I dug this up while I was writing a story for a contest.  They provide two paragraphs, and we're supposed to add in 48 more.  So far I've got....3, I think.  Each paragraph has to be at least 40 words.  I'm just dashing out backstory about my world and the people in it.  It's fun. 

Welcome back ancus and good luck with the story competition!

ancus
On 8/6/2019 at 8:52 PM, Myrtonos said:

@ancus I don't remember you at all.

That is not surprising.  It really has been a long time, and I only posted a little. 

22 hours ago, Sanctuary said:

Welcome back ancus and good luck with the story competition!

Thank you!  I'm partially trying to figure out what to do with the supplied paragraphs if I don't get in; but maybe I won't need to do anything.  We'll see. 

ancus
4 minutes ago, RiRi said:

@ancus Are you LugiaQueen?

Nope.  I've never used that name before anywhere.  This is the original account I made on here several years ago. 

RiRi

@ancus Oh okay, welcome to the forum. 🙂 I see you never made any posts prior to this so welcome and it's good to know you decided to be part of the community textually. 

ancus
6 minutes ago, RiRi said:

@ancus Oh okay, welcome to the forum. 🙂 I see you never made any posts prior to this so welcome and it's good to know you decided to be part of the community textually. 

thank you