Ace

Has anyone thought of "disappearing"?

Ace

I was just curios if anyone has thought of "disappearing". Don't worry, I am not now and probably won't any time soon. I used to think I wanted to disappear but it was over some really petty stuff now that I look back on it. Nothing ever came about it. But I was just curios if anyone else had these thoughts and if you ever acted on it to any extent. I guess this could be too personal of a question so don't answer if you aren't comfortable. Oddly enough, I looked it up and it actually doesn't seem as hard as I thought. You just have to make sure local authorities don't waste resources looking for you. 

Peridot

I guess I have... Circumstances in life can be such that you start looking for an "eject button". I say if I had a button that I could press which would result in me just not being there anymore from one moment to the next that would be pretty cool. A painless, immediate end.

There was a woman of about forty years old who in a sense "disappeared" as she lived alone in the forest. She was found dead at some point never having reached fifty.

Aspergolfer

One day I will soar beyond the stars. 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17 says this, "But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. For this we know by the word of the Lord, that we are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent* them which are are asleep. For the Lord Himself shall descend with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and the trump of God, and the dead in Christ shall rise first; Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

*precede

That's the disappearance I want to be part of! God wants everyone to be part of that fast flight beyond the stars. For those who believe on Christ, it's the Blessed Hope. Jesus has your ticket, come to Him today.